would you want to be famous

axttt_

axttt_

Equinox
it adds to your smv so fucking hard but besides the money i feel like being famous is like hell
do you think the trade off and losing your privacy forever is worth it

• +1
Reactions: mug
Being famous = more connections

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
Being famous = more connections
yeah but is the trade off worth it
you can get rich and build connections without being famous too

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
Exactly, it’s way better to be rich than famous

depends what famous is, like a-list celebrity or 2 million on social media

You could still be very private if you wanted to be. Only like the top celebrities get followed everywhere. But you can just go inside of your house. Especially if it's deep in private property

• +1
Reactions: Snailman
depends what famous is, like a-list celebrity or 2 million on social media
i mean a real celebrity as in you walk outside and you just get flooded with a crowd and you can’t even go on a walk without body guards and shit etc

being famous is the top tier lifestyle

• +1
i mean a real celebrity as in you walk outside and you just get flooded with a crowd and you can’t even go on a walk without body guards and shit etc
yeah thats not worth it then, you can have all the other benefits without being famous

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
You could still be very private if you wanted to be. Only like the top celebrities get followed everywhere. But you can just go inside of your house. Especially if it's deep in private property
true but so many celebrities have fans turning up to their houses regardless and that’s kind of a oppressive life sure you have a nice house but i want to be able to go around the world too

true but so many celebrities have fans turning up to their houses regardless and that’s kind of a oppressive life sure you have a nice house but i want to be able to go around the world too
id rather have status then be rich

• +1
No it brings more attention to my ugliness

• JFL
being famous is the top tier lifestyle
ofc but imo i think it would get annoying very fast if possible ideal life would be to be very rich while also remaining anonymous

I never said you couldn't lol. All I'm saying is that you'll have a good amount of connections if you're famous depending on how well known you are. But obviously being rich and having connections is better.

• +1
ofc but imo i think it would get annoying very fast if possible ideal life would be to be very rich while also remaining anonymous
they get to have foids come suck they're cock anytime and they get to bully others, status is ideal

I never said you couldn't lol. All I'm saying is that you'll have a good amount of connections if you're famous depending on how well known you are.
u would even get invited to the top jews parties where they fuck the gigastacies

they get to have foids come suck they're cock anytime and they get to bully others, status is ideal
there’s more to life then foids nigga
rich people can have foids suck their cock anytime too