would you want to look like this guy

AutisticBeaner

AutisticBeaner

Nosebreather
there's a timestamp

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
What have you done for humanity, besides mindlessly following other peopes thoughts? Tell me?´ Exactly. You can't stand up for yourself because your pathetic self hasn't achieved anything in life, instead, you walk on twitch to express your uninteresting opinion in other peoples chats and you can't stand it when someone talks back to you. If you want to duke it out IRL, come by and I'll show you what it means to be a man, you fucking internet warrior. You can't do anything besides fight behind your screen and aggressively mash on your keyboard to express yourself. You have less spine than a fucking worm.

What have you done for humanity, besides mindlessly following other peopes thoughts? Tell me?´ Exactly. You can't stand up for yourself because your pathetic self hasn't achieved anything in life, instead, you walk on twitch to express your uninteresting opinion in other peoples chats and you can't stand it when someone talks back to you. If you want to duke it out IRL, come by and I'll show you what it means to be a man, you fucking internet warrior. You can't do anything besides fight behind your screen and aggressively mash on your keyboard to express yourself. You have less spine than a fucking worm.
shitty copypasta, nobody will read this

Average thug in brazil
NO

I saw this too and thougth about looksmax but he has a shit submental area

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
who are u rooting for
adesanya's arrogance makes me really not like him tbh and i like big, muscley heavy hitters like costa, so i'm rooting for him. certainly either guy could win though.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
adesanya's arrogance makes me really not like him tbh and i like big, muscley heavy hitters like costa, so i'm rooting for him. certainly either guy could win though.
Nice, Costa is arrogant too i think but adesanya jus thinks too much of himself out side the octagon aswell imo

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner