Would you want to rope if you had locked in syndrome?

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle

Locked in syndrome is when you are unable to move and can only blink. You cannot move or speak, but you are fully aware, can understand speech and can only blink. Would you want to be put out of your misery as there is no cure for locked in syndrome.

• +1
Reactions: Carbine
Only syndrome I wouldn't rope with is waardenburg

• +1
Reactions: klip11
im a chad locked in ltn body :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2 and klip11

Locked in syndrome is when you are unable to move and can only blink. You cannot move or speak, but you are fully aware, can understand speech and can only blink. Would you want to be put out of your misery as there is no cure for locked in syndrome.

How the fuck would you rope if you unable to move nigga :feelsuhh:

I think I would start reading, and if I can, maybe with some tools, writing or something. I would look at this forum.

It would be very sad, of course, but I think I would cling to life.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and klip11
How the fuck would you rope if you unable to move nigga :feelsuhh:
If you could communicate through blinking. Blink once if you want assisted suicide, blink twice if you want to live.

im too lazy tbh if i could do this without peer pressure i would

@N1666 I'm sure there are ways to navigate screens for people with cases like the one above.

• +1
Reactions: N1666