would you watch a PSL-themed shounen anime?

love=everything

love=everything

Banned
Protagonist: 5’8" late puberty framecel student that's determined to ascend at all costs
Mentor: a wise, huge, TRT maxxed older guy with slits for eyes that recognizes the protagonist’s potential and believes he’ll surpass him one day
Rival turned eventual ally: Chad-lite that was the protagonist's best friend growing up but became a douche after puberty
Main villain of season 1: dark triad slayer that can cuck any guy within a blink of an eye

allow me to teach our difference in social standing to all staceys in this night club

Impossible. Those girls are giving him iois even though he's in their blind spot. I've never seen a slayer this strong. I can feel the pressure of this amog from across the room

shibatta! we were having a conversation just now, I turned around now, and now her hair's a mess and she's acting distracted. Could this be the power of Akashi's flash cuck

Masaka...ore no wanaichisu motteitta

Sou da. Omae ga kakkoi, da ga, ore ni katenai. Ore wa enti wasupu nan da.

Sou, omae wa NT deshou, da ga ore wa kakkoii. dakara Ami-chan ore no hou ga suki da yo. Hausu-Paati ni sureiyaa ga ireba, normie-tachi no haiboku wa zettai da (so. You will be NT, but I am cool [(good looking)]. That's why Ami likes me. If a house party has a slayer, normie's defeat is absolute)

Sureiyaa ni nareba, onna ni atte kara fakku no wa taitei go-fun kakaru. Da ga, ano bakemon wa juubyou de dekiru. Akashi no furasshu kakku da zo (If you become a slayer, it usually takes five minutes for fuck after I meet a woman. But that monster can do it in 10 seconds. It’s Akashi’s flash cuck)

Ore no genkai ja nai. Kanojo wo sanbyou de fakku dekirun da (it’s not my limit. I can fuck her in 3 seconds)

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, ElliotRodgerJr, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
Fuck you

You are so annoying and bluepiller

This is just Your Hero Academia tbh

No.99% of shounen is dog shit.I refuse to watch most of It.I'm not falling for another retarded gimic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back