Pendejo

Kraken
Yes or no?

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
if she just shaved her eyebrows she’d look normal

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, chadpreetcel123, didntreadlol and 1 other person
why is she not plucking eyebrows? I dont get it..

49B14654 264B 4A14 A704 64C5FF6A9F59

362A38E3 F994 4907 8A8F 196753EFA46F

• JFL
Reactions: didntreadlol, Deleted member 1100 and Zeta ascended
Vomit inducing eyebrows. Wouldn‘t touch her even if she was the last foid on earth

why is she not plucking eyebrows? I dont get it..
To be unique or some shit

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
Vomit inducing eyebrows. Wouldn‘t touch her even if she was the last foid on earth

To be unique or some shit
She needs to follow your eyebrowmaxxing guide tbh ngl jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
what a retard

friendly reminder that hair is disgusting anywhere besides ur head.
low iq fagot if ur not shaving ur whole body

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 1106, Petsmart and 1 other person
Ofc i would, im not gey

I only shave my facial hair.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo, Bengt and fukmylyf
yes ? lol

its just eyebrows bro

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
so legit, hair anywhere besides scalp= disgusting subhuman ethnic trait

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and fukmylyf
she lowkey got some cheeks :feelswhere:

might have to put a paperbag on her head then smash :feelshmm:

Volcel if you wouldnt,

she would be very goodlooking if she just removed the unibrow

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Pendejo
why not? she is pretty, this is enough; But whatever

Do you think any guys smash her with the unibrow on and not paperbagging it? Jeez. The thirst must be real in 2019

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Wish I could double like a post

• Love it
Reactions: fukmylyf
Wish I could double like a post
OMG this 1000x this!! Take my upvote you magnificent bastard!! The true meme is in the comments!! Orange man bad omg everyone give this guy blue arrows!!! [deleted] [deleted] [deleted] [deleted] [deleted] [deleted] [deleted] [deleted] [deleted] meanwhile.... wubbalubbadubdub!!!! I’m pickle riiiiick!! This. I came here to say this! I might get downvoted for this but (insert extremely popular opinion). Username checks out!! Sigh.. unzips I don’t know why you’re being downvoted. Yes officer this post right here! Sorry if my English is bad (top reply: actually it’s pretty good! It’s better than a lot of native English speakers...) what the fuck is wrong with America? Here in (other country) we do (something else). How do I delete another users post?? I exhaled air out of my nose slightly faster than usual. (Anything remotely about having an SO or about sex) r/ihavesex!!! You said it on the internet it must be true!! R/prequel memes is leaking! This is so sad! Alexa play despacito! HENLO HOOMIN GIVE SCRITCHES TO THIS GOODEST BOYE PUPPER DOGGO FLOOF WE DONT DESERVE DOGS. Thanks, I hate it. Risky click of the day! Nice. Lemme post this here for 7 upvotes xD! Even with context!! I voted today!! (Gamer girl cosplay with 10000000 upvotes) I read this in (insert celebrities name)’s voice. I was gonna make a throwaway for this... my first reddit gold! Thanks kind stranger! Weird flex but okay. I’m a simple man! I see (something they like), I upvote! AlTeRnAtInG uPpEr AnD lOwEr CaSe!!! Username checks out! Source? For science / asking for a friend! Include me in the screenshot ! Wow this subreddit has gone to shit. Edit: rip inbox! Wow I can’t believe my highest rated comment is about ____ xD xD mom’s spaghetti! The only real celebrity death to affect me. Good bot! I feel attacked.

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism, Pendejo, Petsmart and 1 other person
OMG this 1000x this!! Take my upvote you magnificent bastard!! The true meme is in the comments!! Orange man bad omg everyone give this guy blue arrows!!! [deleted] [deleted] [deleted] [deleted] [deleted] [deleted] [deleted] [deleted] [deleted] meanwhile.... wubbalubbadubdub!!!! I’m pickle riiiiick!! This. I came here to say this! I might get downvoted for this but (insert extremely popular opinion). Username checks out!! Sigh.. unzips I don’t know why you’re being downvoted. Yes officer this post right here! Sorry if my English is bad (top reply: actually it’s pretty good! It’s better than a lot of native English speakers...) what the fuck is wrong with America? Here in (other country) we do (something else). How do I delete another users post?? I exhaled air out of my nose slightly faster than usual. (Anything remotely about having an SO or about sex) r/ihavesex!!! You said it on the internet it must be true!! R/prequel memes is leaking! This is so sad! Alexa play despacito! HENLO HOOMIN GIVE SCRITCHES TO THIS GOODEST BOYE PUPPER DOGGO FLOOF WE DONT DESERVE DOGS. Thanks, I hate it. Risky click of the day! Nice. Lemme post this here for 7 upvotes xD! Even with context!! I voted today!! (Gamer girl cosplay with 10000000 upvotes) I read this in (insert celebrities name)’s voice. I was gonna make a throwaway for this... my first reddit gold! Thanks kind stranger! Weird flex but okay. I’m a simple man! I see (something they like), I upvote! AlTeRnAtInG uPpEr AnD lOwEr CaSe!!! Username checks out! Source? For science / asking for a friend! Include me in the screenshot ! Wow this subreddit has gone to shit. Edit: rip inbox! Wow I can’t believe my highest rated comment is about ____ xD xD mom’s spaghetti! The only real celebrity death to affect me. Good bot! I feel attacked.
:soy:

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
Hit it from behind

Perhaps. Is she a tranny?

If not, then no.

Yes I would pet him

Sure after she shaves it off.

She's not ugly facially and her body's not half bad she's just making herself ugly on purpose. probably because she knows she'll still have an army of White Knights and orbiters ready to do her bidding.

is she uglymaxxing or something?

all she needs is to shave that shit off and she's hot

On Women yes. On Men no.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo