Wouldn't Meeks Lower Third Look Uncanny On Caucasian Men?

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Snapchat 492434045

I morphed this inverted bicycle seat shape on me and had to cringe because it looked incredibly uncanny and weird. It didn't improve my looks despite being a absolutely boneless cumskin.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
It wouldn't change anything on me

• Woah
Reactions: Dreadnoughtus and thecel
Has to fit the rest of the face obviously

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: closedplatecel, Good_Little_Goy, Mewton and 9 others
Has to fit the rest of the face obviously
And that's why 99.9% of male surgery looks like shit

Harmony is created by nature(dna) , not by doctors

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Mewton, valhalar and 17 others
it's all about harmony anyways

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself and thecel
What has that to do with ethnicity

There are white men with similar lower thirds

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Hikicel69, fauxfox and 10 others
View attachment 1645600

I morphed this inverted bicycle seat shape on me and had to cringe because it looked incredibly uncanny and weird. It didn't improve my looks despite being a absolutely boneless cumskin.
Such a massive and ccw grown lower third has to squeeze the midface, push zygos upward into the orbitals and create almond shaped eyes. If the face doesn't resemble even remotely what I said then it jus raises a red flag instantly in people's minds, like an instinctive response.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: closedplatecel, Racky, Deleted member 16371 and 8 others
And that's why 99.9% of male surgery looks like shit

Harmony is created by nature(dna) , not by doctors
I somewhat agree in the sense that you should only fix your failos not slap on all chad features expecting to become chad

• +1
Reactions: downwardGod
Such a massive and ccw grown lower third has to squeeze the midface, push zygos upward into the orbitals and create almond shaped eyes. If the face doesn't resemble even remotely what I said then it jus raises a red flag instantly in people's minds, like an instinctive response.
So trimax/implants alone would be cope and lefort 3 would be needed additionally?

Need a higher FWHR I think. Is yours on the lower side?

It’s most likely the lips. Caucasian lips are generally thinner but wider.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
So trimax/implants alone would be cope and lefort 3 would be needed additionally?
it would be cope if your other facial features look like nothing an ideally grown face should have.

if you have ok-ish eyes, nose then it wouldn't be cope. there's a bit of flexiblity in terms of how developed your other features should be, it's not like you absolutely need hunter eyes for jaw surgery to look good, just don't be bug eyed as it will scream disharmony.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and PubertyMaxxer
it would be cope if your other facial features look like nothing an ideally grown face should have.

if you have ok-ish eyes, nose then it wouldn't be cope. there's a bit of flexiblity in terms of how developed your other features should be, it's not like you absolutely need hunter eyes for jaw surgery to look good, just don't be bug eyed as it will scream disharmony.
I invite you to the conversation containing the morphs

• +1
Reactions: Gad
View attachment 1645600

It's his nigga lips

The jaw can be in white men

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member
Timothée Chalamet too has a lower third shaped like that

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Yerico7 and PubertyMaxxer
Timothée Chalamet too has a lower third shaped like that
It kind of makes the jaw look leaner and ramus longer

However some dislike this shape

YUP

Wdym by a CCW grown lower third though?

Example of how everything and how features and bones of the skull play off one another and you cant just slap chad features on subhuman skulls and features.

Knowledgable user.

@alienmaxxer another L for implants and another reason why the methods we discussed>>>>>>>>

Last edited:
  • +1
YUP

Example of how everything and how features and bones of the skull play off one anotehr and you cant just slap chad features on subhuman skulls and features.

Knowledgable user.

@alienmaxxer another L for implants and another reason why the methods we discussed>>>>>>>>
What methods?

• JFL
This just shows that mouth and nose aare the most important facial features when it comes to harmony. Just censore those two and you would think its a gigachad.
well ive scheduled a rhinoplasty consultation for 6 months from now because of busy doctor, i plan to make my nose like super fucking small, but i dont know if i should get lips done, because my mom said shell sign off on any surgery btu lips

well ive scheduled a rhinoplasty consultation for 6 months from now because of busy doctor, i plan to make my nose like super fucking small, but i dont know if i should get lips done, because my mom said shell sign off on any surgery btu lips
your nose is already super small man. Dont do this to yourself

JFL actually insane

YUP

Example of how everything and how features and bones of the skull play off one another and you cant just slap chad features on subhuman skulls and features.

Knowledgable user.

CCW growth may not be an accurate term, facial upswing and downswing is much better

This is what I meant by CCW growth, the facial upswing making a ccw motion from the side view:

Upswing

• +1
Reactions: valhalar and AscendingHero
View attachment 1645600

its literally just about harmony. nothing to do with features most the time.

does the piece fit into your puzzle or not

CCW growth may not be an accurate term, facial upswing and downswing is much better

This is what I meant by CCW growth, the facial upswing making a ccw motion from the side view:

View attachment 1646382
My face is like the worst point at that animation^will bimax fix me or is it over?

My face is like the worst point at that animation^will bimax fix me or is it over?

Bimax just lengthens your mandible and maxilla, as shown above, so it is not a solution to a downswung face.

• +1
View attachment 1646400

Bimax just lengthens your mandible, as shown above, so it is not a solution to a downswung face.
but in that video.

I see the mandible and maxilla rotating and lengthening

So would bimax lengthening mandible + some sort of rotation of the maxilla be possible and fix my face?

but in that video.

I see the mandible and maxilla rotating and lengthening

So would bimax lengthening mandible + some sort of rotation of the maxilla be possible and fix my face?
look closer, it remains the same length, even it it lenghtens it is just a minuscule insignificant change

what I think solves the downswing is a long term commitment to nose breathing, correct tongue posture and thumbpulling (look it up, once you do this you will literally feel your face getting nudged upward)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
look closer, it remains the same length, even it it lenghtens it is just a minuscule insignificant change

what I think solves the downswing is a long term commitment to nose breathing, correct tongue posture and thumbpulling (look it up, once you do this you will literally feel your face getting nudged upward)
ded srs ur making me want to do hard mewing thumbpulling etc

are u sure its safe to do thumbpulling? surely its slightly dangerous to literally move the bones in your skull

• +1
ded srs ur making me want to do hard mewing thumbpulling etc

are u sure its safe to do thumbpulling? surely its slightly dangerous to literally move the bones in your skull
should be safe. there are plenty of youtubers who have done it for long periods of time and they share how their transformation happened.

should be safe. there are plenty of youtubers who have done it for long periods of time and they share how their transformation happened.
can u link some please?

indegnious swiss.

he's how i found this forum.

idk if id trust him tbh have u listened to this guy:feelskek:
yes, he sounds low IQ

but he clearly had face improvements compared to older videos

yes, he sounds low IQ

but he clearly had face improvements compared to older videos
yeah because hes been punching his brain cells away for the last 3 years

View attachment 1646382
How does a good upswing face induce meeks lower third a huge robust lower third?

so anything that upswings the entire maxila could achieve what's being show in the gif?

View attachment 1646382
I never understood this?

How is this upswing if the bone size and shape is completely different at the end of the simulation ?

I never understood this?

How is this upswing if the bone size and shape is completely different at the end of the simulation ?
Maybe because maintaining correct tongue posture and nose breathing keeps the facial muscles under permanent activity, so the face bones get bigger in order to handle all this mechanical stress

• +1
How does a good upswing face induce meeks lower third a huge robust lower third?

so anything that upswings the entire maxila could achieve what's being show in the gif?
Maybe because maintaining correct tongue posture and nose breathing keeps the facial muscles under permanent activity, so the face bones get bigger in order to handle all this mechanical stress

• +1
Robust jaws like that only look good if other features like skull, neck and cheek bones are robust too

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Robust jaws like that only look good if other features like skull, neck and cheek bones are robust too
I have hunter eyes, good forehead and neck training.

If i get zygo implants too will the robust jaw fit me?

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
I have hunter eyes, good forehead and neck training.

If i get zygo implants too will the robust jaw fit me?
Yeah

Its all about harmony like someone with Manus lower ⅓ would look very cuckish but his whole face harmonizes with it

Images   2022 01 12T223637369

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back