Wow, buddyboyo! TRT feels fucking amazing

B

beyourself

Master
Started it just 5 days ago, supraphysiological dose for a kickstart (mostly because the syringes were retarded).

Today boners were raging and with a much better erection angle. Much more energetic and anxiety-free compared to latest years. From crashed wimp to a mongol conqueror.

Ascending as we speak. I feel the T levels rising in blood. As if I was gay and a million pencil dicks thrusted into my blood vessels.

ClearcutViciousBergerpicard-max-1mb.gif

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 9890, Deleted member 9090 and 6 others
Started it just 5 days ago, supraphysiological dose for a kickstart (mostly because the syringes were retarded).

Today boners were raging and with a much better erection angle. Much more energetic and anxiety-free compared to latest years. From crashed wimp to a mongol conqueror.

Ascending as we speak. I feel the T levels rising in blood. As if I was gay and a million pencil dicks thrusted into my blood vessels.

Its only in the beginning tbh
You just get to a high hormal state after some time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10551, Deleted member 7776, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
Gayest thread today

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10177
Wait till your E2 gets out of control and hair starts to fall out because of high dht.
Whats your dosage?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Wait till your E2 gets out of control and hair starts to fall out because of high dht.
Whats your dosage?
E2 is under control, don't worry.

Hair is legit. I'd hop on fin but I need DHT for now. Anyway, all the hairloss worries I've discussed in my other threads and I think I'll do fine. I'll stick to 150 mg a week max.

E2 is under control, don't worry.

Hair is legit. I'd hop on fin but I need DHT for now. Anyway, all the hairloss worries I've discussed in my other threads and I think I'll do fine. I'll stick to 150 mg a week max.
Sounds good (y)
I am thinking about doing trt since so long, but im to scared to start.
Dont know if the benefits are worth to shut down my endocrine system and risk the potential side effects.
What where your t levels before trt?

Sounds good (y)
I am thinking about doing trt since so long, but im to scared to start.
Dont know if the benefits are worth to shut down my endocrine system and risk the potential side effects.
What where your t levels before trt?
280 ng/dL. Two times more two years ago.

I'm taking it mainly to compensate for fucked up health. But I should be on TRT anyways. A blackpilled decision is to hop if you're 560 even.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090

I'm taking it mainly to compensate for fucked up health. But I should be on TRT anyways. A blackpilled decision is to hop if you're 560 even.
You already measured your current t level? I am at 550ng/dl, so i really dont know if its worth it.
I was also at around 280 for a long time, but since i am taking finasteride my levels went up. Maybe it is only a coincidence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098

Jesus fucking christ, you really needed TRT then. My natty T levels are 900 ng/dl at 24 without working out etc

Mind you, I'm on Fin and T3

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Jesus fucking christ, you really needed TRT then. My natty T levels are 900 ng/dl at 24 without working out etc

What about your free t and shbg?

You already measured your current t level? I am at 550ng/dl, so i really dont know if its worth it.
I was also at around 280 for a long time, but since i am taking finasteride my levels went up. Maybe it is only a coincidence.

Two years ago: 560 or 580 ng/dL, I don't remember.
Bit more than a week ago: 280 ng/dL.
4 days ago: 430 ng/dL.

Reason why I spiked that last time is possibly cutting on iron medication which, I read somewhere, lowers T levels. Or they messed up blood vials on the second test JFL.

Regardless of that, sub-high-normal must be a ticket to TRT land. Imagine living on average 600 while there are slayer mongols rockin' almost a thousand.

how did you double your t-levels? just finasteride or also change in diet/supplements/workout?

how did you double your t-levels? just finasteride or also change in diet/supplements/workout?
Only finasteride. I suffered from low t levels for around 2 years. Doctor wanted to give me testosterone gel, but i was to scared to take.
Still i dont feel any difference from low t to higher t.
I think most important is free t and shbg.

My health is fucked up. Thus the fluctuations. No, I didn't change anything in my lifestyle except quitting iron medication the days between blood tests, intentionally.

But don't think the "two-fold" increase is mirinable. After all, I didn't jump from 500 to 1000. I only gained a half of what I had.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Only finasteride. I suffered from low t levels for around 2 years. Doctor wanted to give me testosterone gel, but i was to scared to take.
Still i dont feel any difference from low t to higher t.
I think most important is free t and shbg.
Oh fuck, I though he replied to me.

Banderas.

no shit.
trt is life changing

• +1
Reactions: beyourself
I miss the honeymoon phase.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and beyourself
I miss the honeymoon phase.
What do you mean by that? Of course it's expectable to lose the amazement of a new body state after a while since it becomes a norm, but you don't mean the effects will fade, do you? Because I read a couple stories of that.

mirin testosterone should be what is prescribed to people with depression and anxiety instead of jewish ssris which sometimes make the things even worse but since we live in a shit society which wants men to be as docile and meek as possible taking hormones which make you more of a man is frowned upon like you are some kind of nasty cheater

• +1
Reactions: beyourself and Michael
mirin testosterone should be what is prescribed to people with depression and anxiety instead of jewish ssris which sometimes make the things even worse but since we live in a shit society which wants men to be as docile and meek as possible taking hormones which make you more of a man is frowned upon like you are some kind of nasty cheater
Doctors don't even bother testing your hormones, they just say "oh you're depressed, take this Lexapro". Happened to me when I was like 19, took them for a week and felt like shit and stopped.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
Doctors don't even bother testing your hormones, they just say "oh you're depressed, take this Lexapro". Happened to me when I was like 19, took them for a week and felt like shit and stopped.
Antidepressants are insanely good though. If you don't count sides like not being able to have sex etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
jfc this is such a low T thread

I will Testmaxx and DHTmaxx if I ever become NW4, feels good tbh

jfc this is such a low T thread
I would dominate you even with rock-bottom T levels
I will Testmaxx and DHTmaxx if I ever become NW4, feels good tbh
Norwooding hardcore must beliberating in a sense. If only I knew where (if) my hairline will stop to receed, because it gotta. Boy would I blast

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel

Which ester?

Yup trt is godtier, cbe careful coming off tho