Wow. Just wow.

Running!

Running!

Silver
i’ll sum this all up..
i threw a back to school party and my somewhat friend brought his gf and me and her hit it off, i complimented her piercing etc.. anyhow she continues to talk to me even after the party and starts prioritizing me, even replacing her bf with me on the #1 spot on her best friends list, earlier we were talking about the ‘what if’s’ if we were together and i just learned- from a facetime from her- that she just ended things with her bf, which she proceeded to ask me to come over this weekend..

well, any ideas or thoughts ?

• +1
Reactions: ThugggButt
i’ll sum this all up..
i threw a back to school party and my somewhat friend brought his gf and me and her hit it off, i complimented her piercing etc.. anyhow she continues to talk to me even after the party and starts prioritizing me, even replacing her bf with me on the #1 spot on her best friends list, earlier we were talking about the ‘what if’s’ if we were together and i just learned- from a facetime from her- that she just ended things with her bf, which she proceeded to ask me to come over this weekend..

well, any ideas or thoughts ?
make sure you fuck, unless you dont wanna be an asshole or something idk

• +1
Reactions: Running!
make sure you fuck, unless you dont wanna be an asshole or something idk
is she for the team ? i feel bad for my friend for basically cucking him but ‘our’ girl is so fine.
for reference her bf is 6’ ltn-low mtn while im 5’8 chadlite face

• +1
Reactions: ThugggButt
is she for the team ? i feel bad for my friend for basically cucking him but ‘our’ girl is so fine.
for reference her bf is 6’ ltn-low mtn while im 5’8 chadlite face
wait hes 6ft? nvm bro go fuck his girl

• +1
Reactions: Running!
wow

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Running! and ThugggButt