wraparound jaw implant surgeons out there?!?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I think this is the holy grail of looksmaxxing. But why are there not many surgeons out there doing this?
I live in Europe, and really dont want to do a surgery in america at dr.y or eppley. So is there really only dr.defrancq in europe? He has almost no implant before/after pictures out there, and i think he can never have nearly as much experience as eppley.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Lorsss
Eppley gets the best resuls man, dr y too, its a very niche procedure as far as plastic surgery goes, shit like fillers, or rhinoplasty are normie tier procedures that a lot of surgeons do all over the world.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Eppley gets the best resuls man, dr y too, its a very niche procedure as far as plastic surgery goes, shit like fillers, or rhinoplasty are normie tier procedures that a lot of surgeons do all over the world.
rhinos are considered normie surgery but it’s one of the most difficult procedures to do

rhinos are considered normie surgery but it’s one of the most difficult procedures to do
Jaw wraps are probably even harder to do right, and a lot more do rhinoplasty than jaw wraps.

Jaw wraps are probably even harder to do right, and a lot more do rhinoplasty than jaw wraps.
you can’t reserve a bad nose job tho. you can, however, take implants out and you get scans so it’s mathematically exact.

yea after getting my rhino and just like watching a rhino vid and reading my operative report, i have a new found respect for good rhino surgeons

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
yea after getting my rhino and just like watching a rhino vid and reading my operative report, i have a new found respect for good rhino surgeons
good rhino surgeons are legit artists srs

• +1
Reactions: crosshold
@crosshold who was your surgeon?