Wraparound Jaw Implant vs Osteonomies

PittMasseters

PittMasseters

Iron
if your maxilla isn't recessed and you only need to advance lower jaw, which one is better ? Jaw implants for overall better jaw and chin or BSSO to advance jaw with genioplasty for the chin or maybe chin wing ? but i heard chin wing can fuck your ramus so idk what should i do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and Indiana Evans
Implants are easier to do but they can fuck up with things like resoprtion or infection. Also see below for a high iqcels take on implants.
I prefer osteotomies tbh, but really depends on your exact needs
when you augment the front with implants, it usually looks too thick and unnatural, because the implants wrap around underneath the jaw and make the rounding edge underneath the jaw thicker, but natural bone is thin and sharp - not bloated.

However at the back of the jaw in the ramus area, the natural jaws on masculine men become thicker here anyway (evolved for higher punch resistance), so implants can mimic natural bone more effectively at the back, so long as its proportionate to the front mandible.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
osteotomies are life. it feels alpha and hardcore to have your bones broken and then sealed in place with plates and screws. implants are for beta cucks but they're the only thing that can save some subhumans.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Birdcell, Deleted member 14262, user47283 and 3 others
Implants aren't "bodyproduced" so there is (increased) risk for infection and bone loss. Implants can be designed better since there is simulation software. Even tough it's hard to simulate the end result because of soft tissue. The patient got more control with implants and can design it with the surgeon. I also think implants can have more possibilities since you can have a really big implant if you want and you can't model the bone too much.
On the other side osteonomies can be designed during the surgery so the surgeon can see in real time the end result. The risk is that the surgeon doesn't have the proper aesthetic view. Implants can look easier fake then osteotomies if overdone.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Slob and bossman

I would be very happy if i could get something like that, i lack of projection of my mandible making my chin recessed, my chin is also little, no squarness and i have chin to philtrum ratio of 1.9, and implant can make the chin bigger

I think ideal plan would be BSSO to fix recessed mandible and submental with genioplasty for balance and then implant like the one in the video to get a square jaw with more difinition and better chin

or

Chin wing + Jaw Implant

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
the implant that Tom Cruise had influences me a lot tbh

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Pumanator
osteotomies are life. it feels alpha and hardcore to have your bones broken and then sealed in place with plates and screws. implants are for beta cucks but they're the only thing that can save some subhumans.
But good luck if you post some b/a pictures here after your osteotomy and people say thinks like "you look worse" "chimpmaxxed" "before looked better" "something looks off".
You will go trough hell on earth and need mental health care to cope with the fear of looking worse. There is no going back after osteotomies.

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen, Danish_Retard, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
But good luck if you post some b/a pictures here after your osteotomy and people say thinks like "you look worse" "chimpmaxxed" "before looked better" "something looks off".
You will go trough hell on earth and need mental health care to cope with the fear of looking worse. There is no going back after osteotomies.
thats whats fear me the most
get bimax and somethink looks off afterwards
how do you cope with that? :feelsrope:

thats whats fear me the most
get bimax and somethink looks off afterwards
how do you cope with that? :feelsrope:
You will need medication and psychiatric help. Panic attacks + strong depressions.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
You will need medication and psychiatric help. Panic attacks + strong depressions.
yeah espacially as a looksmaxxer when you do this hard surgery and expecting to look better
if you looksminned it would be pure ropefuel
not even joking

Osteotomies are less likely to look uncanny.

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
Osteotomies are less likely to look uncanny.
Unless you are severely deformed or the surgeon purposely fucks you up osteotomies never look uncanny, the can only look a little off but normies will just think this is the way you are and never guess surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees