Wrinkle on the corner of the eyes can be an improvement

B

bohb697

Iron
I’ve recently noticed small slightly darker “wrinkles” or marks, not really sure, on the outer corner of my eyes but when I look at my eye area without staring at them they kinda elongate the eye giving an effect similar to eyeliner (very small) and idk I kinda fuck with it, they make my eyes appear narrower and elongated. I’ve stated noticing them in the past few days, not sure where they came from, did this happened to someone else?

(I won’t post or send pictures so don’t even ask)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere and greycel
I’ve recently noticed small slightly darker “wrinkles” or marks, not really sure, on the outer corner of my eyes but when I look at my eye area without staring at them they kinda elongate the eye giving an effect similar to eyeliner (very small) and idk I kinda fuck with it, they make my eyes appear narrower and elongated. I’ve stated noticing them in the past few days, not sure where they came from, did this happened to someone else?

(I won’t post or send pictures so don’t even ask)
If you notice them in the morning it’s cause of sleeping posture, and yea it’s a lowkey looksmax lol

• +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, bohb697 and greycel
If you notice them in the morning it’s cause of sleeping posture, and yea it’s a lowkey looksmax lol
Yeah that’s what I thought in the beginning, but they are always present, at least for the last couple of days

Yeah that’s what I thought in the beginning, but they are always present, at least for the last couple of days
If they look like this it’s cos of stomach sleeping

IMG 5311