Wrinkles on my forehead 24

L

LusterToLow

Iron
Is there a way to reverse it like some surgery.
I need to stop my skin aging so fast and reverse it.
I was a smoker since 18 but not a big one,smoked for 3-5 cigarates a day.I am quitting now.I was fat majority of life,eat a lot of sugars and fats.I am on diet.
Never any woman was attracted to me,so I never kissed or hold hands,I was lonely sad and hurt majority of my life,so it probbably aged me as well.A lot of people think I am in trities which is even more depressing.
I have just started using minoxidil for hair loss right now not sure does it really ages you.
I have also most of my life raised up my brows because I was always angry even as young,I remembered older ones tell me dont frown you will get wrinkles.
I need help,routines,surgeries everything I can do to make myself younger.
Please help.

red light therapy

• +1
Reactions: LusterToLow
Is there a way to reverse it like some surgery.
I need to stop my skin aging so fast and reverse it.
I was a smoker since 18 but not a big one,smoked for 3-5 cigarates a day.I am quitting now.I was fat majority of life,eat a lot of sugars and fats.I am on diet.
Never any woman was attracted to me,so I never kissed or hold hands,I was lonely sad and hurt majority of my life,so it probbably aged me as well.A lot of people think I am in trities which is even more depressing.
I have just started using minoxidil for hair loss right now not sure does it really ages you.
I have also most of my life raised up my brows because I was always angry even as young,I remembered older ones tell me dont frown you will get wrinkles.
I need help,routines,surgeries everything I can do to make myself younger.
Please help.
damn nigga do you look like this?

if they're small you can probably get them to go away with retinoids.

it keeps most of mine at bay.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Elvisandreaa
raising eyebrows too much

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies