Wristmaxxing help asap!!

Koshur

Koshur

Currycel
Bhais.. I have horribly small wrists at the age of 16. Other adults in my family have mid-large wrists. Will my wrists naturally grow in size over time? I’m going to begin using techniques in BOTB to increase bone mass anyways, so would that help too? Or is it just over for me

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
train your forearms to make your arms look bigger

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Train forearms + Wear clock.

Took me 2 seonds to solve your issue. Next time use your head little man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and maxxmclooks
Train forearms + Wear clock.

Took me 2 seonds to solve your issue. Next time use your head little man.
I’ve grown my forearms decently and workout forearms twice a week, but it doesn’t affect my wrist what it seems at all. I can definitely get a watch though.

Bhais.. I have horribly small wrists at the age of 16. Other adults in my family have mid-large wrists. Will my wrists naturally grow in size over time? I’m going to begin using techniques in BOTB to increase bone mass anyways, so would that help too? Or is it just over for me
I also have the same problem as you, you can't do anything except take roids and shit like that, by doing it you will increase your bone mass. In the meantime train your forearms as much as possible, at least you compensate with big arms

• +1
Reactions: Koshur
I also have the same problem as you, you can't do anything except take roids and shit like that, by doing it you will increase your bone mass. In the meantime train your forearms as much as possible, at least you compensate with big arms
Prolly gonna do that In a year or so

I’ve grown my forearms decently and workout forearms twice a week, but it doesn’t affect my wrist what it seems at all. I can definitely get a watch though.
because wrist size is genetic, all you can do is to gain fat

God either gave you foid's wrist genetics or he didn't. Stop copin with all the bs.

• +1
Reactions: Koshur