wrote a script to unrep all posts I ever repped

Richard Cheese

Richard Cheese

Master
4235084 3165084 3163741 1668749310318

jewish people got nothin on me. it's crazy how exploitable this hsizz is no cooldowns or limits to my knowledge. you can just rep the whole forum if you want.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, Imretarded?, 0S4MA and 4 others
reputation is losing its purpose. Please stop rep laundering on my favorite incel forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Imretarded?, Klasik616 and 1 other person
View attachment 3035574
jewish people got nothin on me. it's crazy how exploitable this hsizz is no cooldowns or limits to my knowledge. you can just rep the whole forum if you want.
Those kinds of scripts are bannable, I believe. Maybe I'm mistaken, but I'm pretty sure @enchanted_elixir got banned at one point for using a rep-script.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Imretarded?
Those kinds of scripts are bannable, I believe. Maybe I'm mistaken, but I'm pretty sure @enchanted_elixir got banned at one point for using a rep-script.
Jail me then. I'm prepared to face the consequences for my actions.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?, vermillioncorefan and TechnoBoss
colors-of-looksmax.gif

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
@Shkreliii

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
i mean u can still rep while being banned so