• Love it
Reactions: Tony, Looks234, Deleted member 10524 and 2 others
So i get this broker app and bet on this forums bets and thats it? Too lazy ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Lmao
mirin you understood the point, i was using your nickname to make an illusion of saying that i laughed, but it was actually sad :cry:

• Love it
Reactions: Lmao
My dad was like so you on that reddit thing

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 3043
I just got the app you niggas tell me what to do tomorrow and i mass react you if i win ngl

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Looks234
My God this is entertaining...
Drama Popcorn GIF

• +1
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill and Looks234
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, BigBoy, brainded and 4 others
Rate my wsb stonks
IMG 20210127 211634

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Deleted member 3043, BigBoy and 7 others
Ima start trading in 3 h is gme bb amc still worth

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxtocope, Lars and Looks234
  • +1
Reactions: brainded, ReverseNorwoodPill and Lars
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and ReverseNorwoodPill
hop into AMC, the short squeeze is coming tomorrow into friday afternoon, i can see AMC riding into mid 50's and then dying down if the support of the retail traders dies. I have a shit ton in it and going to purchase more market opening tomorrow. The sell off between hedge funds in the after market hours proves that they are trying to falsely set up a sell off when in reality all they are doing is selling it to each other and exchanging funds at no loss.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
hop into AMC, the short squeeze is coming tomorrow into friday afternoon, i can see AMC riding into mid 50's and then dying down if the support of the retail traders dies. I have a shit ton in it and going to purchase more market opening tomorrow. The sell off between hedge funds in the after market hours proves that they are trying to falsely set up a sell off when in reality all they are doing is selling it to each other and exchanging funds at no loss.
Dn understand a single word.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Looks234
Dn understand a single word.
basically look into the after market hours graph of AMC.

you can see by looking at the graph that the stock plummeted. The thing is, everyone who is a retail investor ( you, me, boomers, etc) don't have access to after marketing trading.
Thus we can conclude that hedge funds such as Melvin Capital which are going bankrupt and receiving funding from guys like Stephen Cohen are collaborating with other hedge funds by simply buying and selling each other's positions.

As a result, neither of the hedge funds lose their money but the stock goes down since both of their positions are liquidated and more shares are freed up at a lower cost. Since there are no retail investors to purchase these shares since it is after hours, the stock goes down due to lack of demand.

However, the second the market opens tomorrow, the price will sky rocket and most likely hit $30 within the first 2 hours.

• +1

Only alt right incels buy GME. You're not one right?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
If you have lots of money gme could still be worth it. But I’d go with bb and amc
Jfl why would you invest in gme when it ended up as a fucking logarithmic function... Needless to say its now tumbling down
Amc is a shit as well dont invest into companies like this unless you are there early and cash out as soon as it goes up a lot

• +1
made like 200 and then lost like 300 jfl, over for NOK and AMC might reach 16 again who knows.

you guys heard about the roblox IPO in february? Should I buy as soon as its launched or wait till it cools down after first day

Or dont invest at all?