Wtf, Am I Good Looking? Just Had Another JB Hold Eye Contact

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Mentally unstable.
Wtf is happening this days…
The only thing that changed from this summer is that i cleared 99% of my acne, i got only like some hyperpigmentation but it’s not that visible from far, and grown out my hair to a prettyboy look and i’m putting volufiline on my under eyes and it’s slowly working.

Just Parked my car in front of my house after i got back from work and there was traffic (as always since i’m in a city) and i got out and while i was locking my car (obviously squint maxing and hard mewing for maximum lookz since i knew the people in the cars were mirin) and as soon as i locked my car i look up to a random car and see this JB HARD MIRIN ME!!!

She was in the car with her dad and i looked at her for like 2 secs before my heart started bumping hard af and got scared so i looked down at my car lock (that i was locking) and entered home.

It’s happing quite a few times these days since i’m always home/work/looksmaxxing/sleep.

Imagine when i’m fully softmaxxed and start going out maxxing

• +1
Reactions: jingodelutscher
nice bro. i would assume high jb appeal since prettyboy look. mirin

• Love it
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
nice bro. i would assume high jb appeal since prettyboy look. mirin
Yeah bro im 100% the prettyboy pheno and now im just tryna max it

• +1
Reactions: Sped
The only thing that changed is that you cleared your acne and got a different hair style? You think that wouldn't make a huge difference retard?? My god I cant tell if some of u are this retarded or just trolling for attention

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bululu_87, Hentaiwatcher69 and Zenis
People look at people

Do you really count this as a significant ioi? :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fibonacci, bululu_87, Allornothing and 1 other person
The only thing that changed is that you cleared your acne and got a different hair style? You think that wouldn't make a huge difference retard?? My god I cant tell if some of u are this retarded or just trolling for attention
i swear it’s that, i don’t believe to be unattractive but i’m bettering my self

• +1
Reactions: iammoh
People look at people

Do you really count this as a significant ioi? :lul:
No i’m just an autistic schizo and need to get it off somewhere that this happened so i can feel relieved

Didn’t read but no approach = no attraction

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87
No way you write an essay when a girl looks at you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bululu_87, Allornothing and Bitchwhipper2
i swear it’s that, i don’t believe to be unattractive but i’m bettering my self
My god, you didnt even understand the point I was making? You said the "only" thing that changed is that you cleared up your acne and got a different hairstyle as if that's supposed to be minor changes, when that can make you look significantly better. Of course you can go from invisible to getting looks if you clear up acne and change your hair...

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
My god, you didnt even understand the point I was making? You said the "only" thing that changed is that you cleared up your acne and got a different hairstyle as if that's supposed to be minor changes, when that can make you look significantly better. Of course you can go from invisible to getting looks if you clear up acne and change your hair...
Oh i thought you was shitting on me…thanks bhai i didn’t really get you