Wtf am i supposed be doing on ome.tv/discord

whitepiller

whitepiller

Cutecel omegle angle-frauder
ive been inspired by many hours of Zherka to go on off brand omegle sites

i can usually get low mtb snaps pretty easily if they don’t instantly skip me when im frauding,

but im wondering if there is any point to it i was sexting a girl on there and within an hour she blocked me and said she went back to her boyfriend, i haven’t even met anyone in my state

There was one black mtb who was into me because i am white and have long hair and she wasn’t lame, talked about anime for like a straight hour but she only had instagram, and im retarded so i didn’t just give her my number

I have never received female attention like this in my life other another student 4 years younger than me telling me her friend likes me

Does ome show how women really think in a low inhib environment? Am i just retarded? Does Zherka style game make me appear NT?

Another problem i have is how addicting it is, as i said i have never had this kind of attention before ill stay up pretty much all night on ome

And my final issue is what to actually do when i get the snaps i got lucky the first time and matched with a goth girl so i knew she was horny (she went back to her bf an hour later) i have absolutely no idea what to talk about with someone that lives across the country, because I’m not there to make friends,

Going to try instagramaxxing for local poon poon thoughts? Or maybe discord

omegle=/=real life:forcedsmile:

• So Sad
Reactions: whitepiller