WTF an entire family gunned down by thugs in Pakistan (Gore)

D

Deleted member 21898

I'm sorry
Let me warn you, this video is hard to watch as it involves children.

Random thugs with AKs suddenly open fire on an innocent family in their car, killing them instantly.

I didn't know Pakistan had this type of gun violence, you expect a video like this to come from a country like Mexico where cartel violence is rampant, not Pakistan.

@justinzayn do you know the backstory?

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, \/orman, RAMU KAKA and 18 others
@justinzayn YOU CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, OGJBSLAYER, bloomercel and 8 others
Yes please fill us in @justinzayn

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 21898
Yo bro I thought bestgore shut down. Where you find these videos frkm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21898
It's always niggers, beaners or asians, the lowest of the lowest

• +1
Reactions: Aero, SubHumanHere and Deleted member 21898
iu

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, OGJBSLAYER, SubHumanHere and 1 other person
salludon doing well i see

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SubHumanHere, Deleted member 21898 and Deleted member 23558
Let me warn you, this video is hard to watch as it involves children.

Random thugs with AKs suddenly open fire on an innocent family in their car, killing them instantly.

View attachment 2352491

I didn't know Pakistan had this type of gun violence, you expect a video like this to come from a country like Mexico where cartel violence is rampant, not Pakistan.

@justinzayn do you know the backstory?
Tbh that's brutal that they killed kids, it's actually sad to see this.

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 21898
Yo bro I thought bestgore shut down. Where you find these videos frkm
There is a forum that has the same exact layout as looksmaxx.org called goregrish. They even talked about looksmaxx once but I don't remember the thread's title

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax, SubHumanHere and chadcel;
Why kill kids dumb fucking niggers will rot in hell now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 32826 and 3 others
Nothing of value was lost

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: robtical, OGJBSLAYER and Deleted member 21898
tbf this one is pretty easy to watch

Why they kill them if they're innocent random people apparently?

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and SubHumanHere
tbf this one is pretty easy to watch

Why they kill them if they're innocent random people apparently?
The husband may have been involved in some business or fucked with with wrong person, but the children and the wife are innocent. Also there is a chance it is a case of mistaken identity.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: overtier1011, zura, OGJBSLAYER and 1 other person
The husband may have been involved in some business or fucked with with wrong person but, but the children and the wife are innocent
well thats different not exactly random innocent family

• +1
Reactions: SubHumanHere
Subhumans

• +1
this seems like pashtuni part of Pakistan,is it?? it's common there they have lots of border crossing by Taliban.

• +1
Soulless subhumans

• +1
well thats different not exactly random innocent family
Well we don't know the backstory, but I am pretty sure there was no reason to kill the mother and her children at all. The father may have done something wrong but his family are innocent. Also for all we know, the father may have been targeted for something like not paying extortion money or even criticizing the wrong person online, a lot of times these gangs and crime organisations are unhinged and will kill you for the pettiest reasons. Just like what happened to the Mexican youtuber who criticised the cartel online and was brutally killed by hitmen after.

• +1
Reactions: SubHumanHere
Muahaha

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 24712 and Deleted member 21898
They consider themselves the most beloved by the Almighty they call, Allah. In their hearts and souls, their Allah approves this.

Makes me wonder if the Almighty truly abandoned the Middle East land and so they have to make shit up as they go along while expressing that loss of bliss in a cruel fashion.

Then again, makes me wonder what realm we're currently in. I don't remember having to kill animals and eat them. I don't remember animals attacking each other and people too. I don't remember Earth being this way. And the heat! Wow. Canada's on fire, 900 of those fuckers, and 90% are considered out of control.

The fuck is this place?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 23558, n9wiff and 3 others
They consider themselves the most beloved by the Almighty they call, Allah. In their hearts and souls, their Allah approves this.

Makes me wonder if the Almighty truly abandoned the Middle East land and so they have to make shit up as they go along while expressing that loss of bliss in a cruel fashion.

Then again, makes me wonder what realm we're currently in. I don't remember having to kill animals and eat them. I don't remember animals attacking each other and people too. I don't remember Earth being this way. And the heat! Wow. Canada's on fire, 900 of those fuckers, and 90% are considered out of control.

The fuck is this place?
Take your medicine pops!

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21898 and BigJimsWornOutTires
Take your medicine pops!
Cringe. Either you don't have many friends or you're being played by some. You're a bonafide moron to advise anyone to take medications. Because of dipshits like you is why we had that drama with vaccinations. People like you fucked it up for everyone else. But not me. I'm good. You're not.

• +1
is it tarek i taliban attack or robbers? or shooter/gangsters?

• +1
Cringe. Either you don't have many friends or you're being played by some. You're a bonafide moron to advise anyone to take medications. Because of dipshits like you is why we had that drama with vaccinations. People like you fucked it up for everyone else. But not me. I'm good. You're not.
Dnrd pops

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 21898
Subhuman race

Afghan behavior, they would get beheaded if they did this in my city

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and n9wiff
zoo wee mama