WTF DENTIST MADE THIS KID UGLIER

shibo

shibo

Equinox
How can we trust these jews with our jaws
Screenshot 20190213 231010

They were fixing his overjet ended up making his 12 yr old self mog 14 yr old self

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Mewcel and Wincel
Stfu with this nonsense. He looks fine in the after. I’m not an ortho fan either but this is rediculous.

The braces shit is a meme. It doesnt fuck with ur maxilla. Only ur mandible

its a few mm slightly backward

The braces shit is a meme. It doesnt fuck with ur maxilla. Only ur mandible
Them rubber bands bro draggin ur maxilla back bruh
its a few mm slightly backward
Just a few millimeters, all it takes.

I've never been more unsuprised at a supposedly shocking title. I tell all incels to go ER on the orthodontists first, women and chads second.

Dumbfuck Orthocuck: WELL GOSH GOLLY GEE WHIZ HIS TEETH ARE TOO FAR FORWARD! BETTER DRAGGUM BACK INTO HIS FUCKING SKULL LOLOLOLOLOLOL I'M REALLY FUCKING STUPID HAHAHAHAHAH I HAVE A DEGREE THOUGH SO TRUST ME WITH YOUR LIFE LOLOLOLOLOL

Orthodontic headgear

The problem is the lower jaw... Fucking idiots. How do they not realize this? Never trust someone because they have a degree in something. It only means they've been taught things as the orthodox only way to go about it by the same idiots who started the practice and got a lot of shit wrong.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, SayNoToRotting, Mewcel and 3 others
Braces fucked over my entire life. They made my face uglier and gave me scoliosis. Fuck them. They should be damn illegal under the age of 16.

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel, SomethingOff, SayNoToRotting and 2 others
Dentists are minions of satan. I do not trust them one bit.

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel, SomethingOff, Lorsss and 3 others
It’s mostly the rubber bands since they “fix” your bite if you just have crowding and want it fixed or straighten teeth it should be fine

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Phad and Wincel
It’s mostly the rubber bands since they “fix” your bite if you just have crowding and want it fixed or straighten teeth it should be fine
I tell people to just do myobrace for crowding tbh, a lot cheaper

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Coping
I'm actually glad my parents stopped taking me to the dentist after my 2nd vist tbh.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
I'm actually glad my parents stopped taking me to the dentist after my 2nd vist tbh.
I’m thinking of buying my own shit and cleaning my teeth at home tbh fuck the dentist

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel and Autist
face is gentic

I’m thinking of buying my own shit and cleaning my teeth at home tbh fuck the dentist
Legit, you're better off chewing on twigs.

Braces fucked over my entire life. They made my face uglier and gave me scoliosis. Fuck them. They should be damn illegal under the age of 16.
People I know look bettee.after braces. it's genetics combined with braces that cause this.

• +1
Reactions: Phad and fobos
Dude his jaw and chin is still the same. On the first pic he is smiling and that makes his jaw and chin look more forward.
You can't tell by the side profile alone if the braces did good or bad for his face.
I doubt he got uglier.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, fobos and androidcel
Dude his jaw and chin is still the same. On the first pic he is smiling and that makes his jaw and chin look more forward.
You can't tell by the side profile alone if the braces did good or bad for his face.
I doubt he got uglier.
He’s smiling wider but if you compare the position of his teeth, they moved back in the after a bit and you’d expect it to move forward slightly during puberty

one of my chadlite classmates got braces 2 months ago

i pray to god he ends up an incel

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Lorsss and SayNoToRotting
Braces murdered my family

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
face is gentic
And facial growth is not.
one of my chadlite classmates got braces 2 months ago

i pray to god he ends up an incel
Only if he needs extractions. As long as you don't extract any teeth (which thankfully any half decent ortho won't do nowadays), your face won't be that much worse. It's the extractions that really, really fuck the face up. Over time you develop less bone mass, major downswing, it's brutal. And once you've got them, there's no going back.

And facial growth is not.

Only if he needs extractions. As long as you don't extract any teeth (which thankfully any half decent ortho won't do nowadays), your face won't be that much worse. It's the extractions that really, really fuck the face up. Over time you develop less bone mass, major downswing, it's brutal. And once you've got them, there's no going back.
idk about that but i pray

I had an overbite and used braces at 11 till 13ish. IMO my face improved. It's so many variables that its hard to say if braces are bad or good overall: the professional, the treatment, your genetics, your development, your reaction to the treatment, etc. Like everything in life, it has some risks, but can lead to high rewards

Cope. I've never weared braces yet my side profile doesn't look better than the boy after his treatment. His teeth were definitely a desastre before the treatment. Tbh I wish my parents had had my overbite corrected by a dentist.

The mandible / chin recession is probably more related to mouth breathing / bad chewing habits than to dentists tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back