wtf does Nicki Minaj have the best undereye support in the world at the time she was in her 30s

Pei

Pei

Kraken
IMG 1806

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
@heightmaxxing in England how many men have you seen with Barrett maxillary development? Basically zero tbh

• +1
@heightmaxxing in England how many men have you seen with Barrett maxillary development? Basically zero tbh
It’s why people say Barrett has Australian abo dna u know about those people

• +1
Nicki mogs cardi b so hard. Idk how cardi b ever got famous

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Never most people have flat midfaces apart from black people but it's not as aesthetic as barrett

It’s why people say Barrett has Australian abo dna u know about those people
Yeah. I think it definitely could explain his maxilla also could explain why australia is full of chads

• +1
Reactions: Pei
Never most people have flat midfaces apart from black people but it's not as aesthetic as barrett
Walking around in England his fathers from there btw do u think he def gets stared at hard because of his development

• +1
Yeah. I think it definitely could explain his maxilla also could explain why australia is full of chads
The kid laroi had abo dna but average looks the

• +1
Walking around in England his fathers from there btw do u think he def gets stared at hard because of his development
Yeah I think he would get stared at anywhere but definitely in england his maxilla would stick out way more

What about her ass

Yeah I think he would get stared at anywhere but definitely in england his maxilla would stick out way more
How often Nicki Minaj or female Barrett would been cat called sexually harassed in uk tbh

Attachments

• IMG_1889.jpeg
    IMG_1889.jpeg
    764.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1821.gif
    IMG_1821.gif
    300.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
How often Nicki Minaj or female Barrett would been cat called sexually harassed in uk tbh
In India they would def b screwed

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and heightmaxxing
Looks like a pajeeta ew
Stop posting about this shitskinned monkey bitch.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Latinolooksmaxxer and heightmaxxing
2-3

• +1
Often mainly my roadmen and chavs. Probably once every like couple minutes in a busy town centre

• +1
  • +1
Blasian trait probably

• +1
Barrett’s dad is from England he sand
Yeah I think he is. His mums silght abo dna mixed with english made him chad tbh

• +1
Yeah they will just have to pray their busy with the lizard
Do u think they’re so crazy their they would sexually harass Barrett even as a man

• +1
Do u think they’re so crazy their they would sexually harass Barrett even as a man
Maybe however I think they would silently be attracted by him and would be too embarrassed to say anything

she looks like my mom

Maybe however I think they would silently be attracted by him and would be too embarrassed to say anything
Curious but do you think black peoppe would like Barrett more because way more forward growth than average white

• +1

Attachments

• IMG_1512.jpeg
    IMG_1512.jpeg
    73.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1511.jpeg
    IMG_1511.jpeg
    92.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0198.jpeg
    IMG_0198.jpeg
    130.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1498.png
    IMG_1498.png
    71.5 KB · Views: 0
yeah i think barrett would stick out more in england just because people are probably statistically uglier in uk than mabye from gold coast for example

Curious but do you think black peoppe would like Barrett more because way more forward growth than average white
Yeah would definitely confuse them and make them think he's one of them

• +1
yeah i think barrett would stick out more in england just because people are probably statistically uglier in uk than mabye from gold coast for example
He would stick out if he grew up anywhere in world because facial development tbh

• +1
Reactions: Emzi
Thats a dumb theory if he was abo he would have some signs of it…

More likely he is bery well developed because of the sun increasing his dht instead of the crappy british sun

• +1
i have seen zero and I live in the UK too i don’t even think i have seen a chadlite never mind chad. most people are recessed here. btw where are u from @Pei i am curious

• +1
Reactions: mug
i have seen zero and I live in the UK too i don’t even think i have seen a chadlite never mind chad. most people are recessed here. btw where are u from @Pei i am curious
Tbh southern part of united state s

• +1
Reactions: Emzi
Cope your mom doesn’t look that good she would be famous if she did
she gets thousands of likes on instagram and i'm not larping she actually does nigga

she does not look like your mom stop larping nigga

she gets thousands of likes on instagram and i'm not larping she actually does nigga
Wdym and if she your mother out of prime no offense but any women who have children out of prime

Does she fog all white women tbh
Would she be one of the only women to maxillary development better than female Barrett

Attachments

• IMG_1889.jpeg
    IMG_1889.jpeg
    764.7 KB · Views: 0