Reactions: Deleted member 11057, MiroslavBulldosex, Rainman988 and 2 others
he's tanned? lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994 and MiroslavBulldosex
Looks fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994 and MiroslavBulldosex
Compare his skin to when he was 20. Night and day difference

he now has lines under eyes and nasolfolds. And his skin is rough asf like leathery and red/brown

pretty much 0 glow anymore like he used to have

he now has lines under eyes and nasolfolds. And his skin is rough asf like leathery and red/brown

ur right but still mogs for his age

Unbelieveable. I expected him to be 16 forever.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, CANI, Deleted member 13994 and 15 others
3 main factors:
1. ageing
2. lifestyle ushc has: sun exposure, food intake, alcohol, smoke, etc..
3. genes, which include ethnicity. some ethnicity are more or less prone to collagen loss

collagen+loss+with+age.png

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, gymislife, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person

It's called ageing. Muh men have thicker skin... muh prime lasts longer. Collagen starts going to shit at the age of 25 for men. In the case of women, it can be as low as early 20s, if they go out to binge drink and get dicked by a new big-chinned chad every weekend.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Unbelieveable. I expected him to be 16 forever.
I mean I think it’s from all his tanning

in every pic he’s literally outside in the sun lmao. Looks like he’s tanning like gandy

I mean I think it’s from all his tanning

in every pic he’s literally outside in the sun lmao. Looks like he’s tanning like gandy
Let him. He's not modeling anymore. He's married and has kids. Doubt he cares.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
It's called ageing. Muh men have thicker skin... muh prime lasts longer. Collagen starts going to shit at the age of 25 for men. In the case of women, it can be as low as early 20s, if they go out to binge drink and get dicked by a new big-chinned chad every weekend.
Lol you mad chaundo tan is 55 yet looks 24 and can make any wife cheat on there husband in a one night stand from looks and body alone? Fuk outta here with this gay ass mindset lmao

strive to be chaundo tan or dig ur grave and die already loser lmao

Lmao beta provider. Any guy in a relationshit/marriage is the beta provider giving his time energy and attention span to one girl while she bangs chads like chaundo in one night stands.

every man should strive to age like chaundo tan point blank period. to keep slaying wife’s well into our 50s

Women have way thinner skin so the collagen loss looks more pronounced. Fakeup covers it but you see 24-25yr old roasties looking 40+. White women age especially badly. You have some looking like they are pushing 60 at the age of 30.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
Lol you mad chaundo tan is 55 yet looks 24 and can make any wife cheat on there husband in a one night stand from looks and body alone? Fuk outta here with this gay ass mindset lmao

strike to be chaundo tan or dig ur grave and die already loser lmao

every man should strive to age like chaundo tan point blank period

It's mostly genetic though. Do the soft-maxxes and be proactive, but it's better to let nature take its course.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
it's the lack of maxilla that's making his skin age fast

It's mostly genetic though. Do the soft-maxxes and be proactive, but it's better to let nature take its course.
nutrition and overall lifestyle is also key. not many are willing to make that serious commitment

strive to be chaundo tan or dig ur grave and die already loser lmao

Lmao beta provider. Any guy in a relationshit/marriage is the beta provider giving his time energy and attention span to one girl while she bangs chads like chaundo in one night stands.

every man should strive to age like chaundo tan point blank period. to keep slaying wife’s well into our 50s
He's also asian you know?

Its called aging boyo...
Cant expect him to be 20 forever

Always lol at the “it’s genetics”

there’s a pic of chaundo tan and his dad from 20 years ago and chaundo tans dad looked old as fuck

also chaundo looked older at 25 than he does now at 55. So he anti aged maxed

gtfo with its genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10367 and thickdickdaddy27
He's also asian you know?
Lmao retard

look at the pic of chaundo and his dad from the 1990s. His dad aged like shit and looks subhuman. and his dad is Asian you absolute moron lmao

google “chaundo tan and his dad”

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
Its called aging boyo...
Cant expect him to be 20 forever
So with this mindset shouldn’t you just dig ur grave then? Lmao so you got 1-2 years of prime then you just kill yourself because apparently you don’t believe in anti age maxing

lol what a life

chaundo is 55 yet can even pass for early 20s. Are you mad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10367 and Deleted member 1588
Lmao retard

look at the pic of chaundo and his dad from the 1990s. His dad aged like shit and looks subhuman. and his dad is Asian you absolute moron lmao

putting these muh genetics copers to shame:what:

• JFL
Reactions: Jerryterry129
Lmao retard

is adding a lmao in every sentence an autistic trait or are you literally laughing your ass off every 30 seconds?
who cares about his dad?
I didn't say that every asian ages like that, if you know his name and he has a 1 milion of followers on instagram it's because he's an outlier, even for asians
You can aspire to be like him as much as you want though, be delusional

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yams, Deleted member 10524, MiroslavBulldosex and 2 others
So with this mindset shouldn’t you just dig ur grave then? Lmao so you got 1-2 years of prime then you just kill yourself because apparently you don’t believe in anti age maxing

lol what a life

chaundo is 55 yet can even pass for early 20s. Are you mad
Jfl you sound mad boyo but on a serious note yes u should anti age maxx religiously but i doubt there are many 50 years old who look 25 like that asian dude.

Max with antiagemaxxing you can reduce your age upto 7 to 8 years from your actual age

is adding a lmao in every sentence an autistic trait or are you literally laughing your ass off every 30 seconds?
who cares about his dad?
I didn't say that every asian ages like that, if you know his name and he has a 1 milion of followers on instagram it's because he's an outlier, even for asians
You can aspire to be like him as much as you want though, be delusional
Again, he looked older at 25 in the 1900s than he does in 2021 at 55. So he anti aged maxed

You prob look old asf for ur age and probably already aged like shit and done too much damage, hence blaming it on genetics. Cause that’s how u cope. Classic crab in the bucket mentality

Last edited:
Again, he looked older at 25 in the 1900s than he does in 2021 at 55. So he anti aged maxed

You prob look old asf for ur age and probably already aged like shit and done too much damage, hence blaming it on genetics. Cause that’s how u cope. Lmao
Why do you sound incredibly mad in every post you make? :lul:
Ok he anti aged maxed, follow his example and good luck, since genetics are irrelevant, i'm sure you will look the same at 55

also "lmao"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
Wonder if op is going to make another post that 40 year old chico doesn't have the same skin and collagen as 30 year old chico.

• +1
Reactions: MrOrion
Let him. He's not modeling anymore. He's married and has kids. Doubt he cares.
How does he want to earn money for the next decades? I doubt he has enough millions on his account to life without work.

Pietro boselli is 33yrs old

Stephen james at the same age as chico:

Pietro boselli is 33yrs old

Stephen james at the same age as chico:

these dudes all aged better than Chico and Chico is younger than them lol

faurk everyone here should try look like that first dude. He can pass for 21

chico has now become a beta provider, and it won’t be long till his looks actually go to shit since it seems he gave up on looksmaxing

his wife has 99.999% cheated atleast 1-2 times during there relationship

relationshits don’t existEven if your chad.

While you’re giving your time energy and attention span to one girl she’s smashing chads in one night stands

even if ur chad she’s ganna cheat cause she wants that mysterious strange dick. The second you enter a relationshit you’re old news. An open book. Boring. She wants something new and mysterious. Something she doesn’t know

she could even cheat on you with a lower Smv guy than you, simply because he’s new and mysterious, and not an open book

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Averagecel
How does he want to earn money for the next decades? I doubt he has enough millions on his account to life without work.
jfl if you think one of the most famous international male models for the past 10 years isn't financially independant by now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and eduardkoopman
chico has now become a beta provider, and it won’t be long till his looks actually go to shit since it seems he gave up on looksmaxing
There is nothing besides surgery or invasive treatments that he could do to looksmax.
A few more gym sessions or vegetables will not turn him more attractive.
What he needs is botox, facelift, fat grafting and c02 laser treats in combination with dermaneedling and retin A.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Averagecel and gamma
There is nothing besides surgery or invasive treatments that he could do to looksmax.
A few more gym sessions or more vegetables will not turn him more attractive.
What he needs is botox, facelift, fat grafting and c02 laser treats in combination with dermaneedling and retin A.
True

altho I don’t think his skin is sagging and lose of facial is that much. It’s only slight

his texture of this skin is the main thing that I noticed changed and that comes from sun exposure

• +1
True

altho I don’t think his skin is sagging and lose of facial is that much. It’s only slight

his texture of this skin is the main thing that I noticed changed and that comes from sun exposure
I think its the dropping fat pads and formation of nasolabial fat pad. Thats 80% of aging, and the reason why under eye fat grafting and face lift is the holy grail of anti aging.

Filler
Snippet aging face
Gr1

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: valhalar and Averagecel
He fell for the tanning meme

Yes I even made a post on this before. About fat pads descending

even the same title lmao with the same pics. You probably read it

but in Chico’s case I think it’s more skin texture for him. Most people it’s the Dropping of the fat pads though

Chico looks like he mainly lost that skin glow compared to his 20s. There is sagging but not that much compared to his glow loss

Last edited:
Spend your youth wisely

jfl if you think one of the most famous international male models for the past 10 years isn't financially independant by now
yeah, damn. if he isnn't financially independant, he has been retraded with money.Could happen to Meeks though, tbh. But Chico has probably more brins, and smarter parents/family also to tell him.

Damn, only having to work, for like 5-10 years. And than set financially for life if one is decent or smart with money.

fucking brutals, for nomal people expecting: "to work till death, your pension plan is 404error boomers took it all"

" As of now, Francisco Lachowski’s estimated net worth is $10 Million. "

So I guestimate Chico must at least had like 5 years of annual income of 700.000. After taxes say 400.000
One should easily be able to life off of 100.000
So saving 300.000 x 5 years = 1.5 million.
But that would if one is stupid with money, and just saves in the bank. If he bought real estate, stock market, or crypto. ALL, did great the past 10 years. And most increased EASILY 50%-100%. So He should easily be multi-millionaire. And living of real passive-ish income from the capital.
Still, I doubt he makes ZERO income now. He porbably still makes some income in other ways (besides passive income from investments).

Former models are still employed in model agencies simply in managers, office positions or as scouts. What else could they do if they didnt know anything else.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic

He’s wearing makeup in that picture, it’s easier to see creases when makeups on

Here you can see chico without sunlight fraud or makeup

It's atrophy of maxilla. Fat pads are a scapegoat that matter very little in the larger scheme of things.
It’s both atrophy of the maxilla and the dropping of the fat pads, but maybe it can be more of the atrophy of the maxilla. We don’t know

I’m 26 but look 19-21 and i think it’s cause I’ve been face pulling for like 5 years so my maxilla hasn’t descended from gravity

also if you look at this pic, this dudes skull shape changed. He literally has a bump on the top of head On the right indicating is skull grew into alien skull(hence downward growth of the maxilla) his whole skull changed

even though it’s a 3D model but still. That looks like more than fat pads descending when his literal skull changed. See the bump on his head

I don’t think the skull stops growing with age cause old people get this weird bump in the frontal/parital lobe bone like in that pic. Also some people believe that’s what causes balding. I believe that bump is caused by atrophy of maxilla and descending of the maxilla

Attachments

• 4FEEFDCA-F896-4C19-9A2B-B609482CDB3F.png
    4FEEFDCA-F896-4C19-9A2B-B609482CDB3F.png
    192.9 KB · Views: 32
  • 150C6DFD-E2E7-4037-875E-6DE093050EA1.jpeg
    150C6DFD-E2E7-4037-875E-6DE093050EA1.jpeg
    27 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
  • +1
It’s both atrophy of the maxilla and the dropping of the fat pads, but maybe it can be more of the atrophy of the maxilla. We don’t know
Yeah, the fat pads drop because loss of maxillary form, as the maxilla is what the pads are sitting on. Which is why trying to fix the fat pads misses the mark, and why no cosmetic procedure can convincingly replicate the effects of good maxillary form.

Agree with the rest of your post. The skull keeps responding to postural forces throughout your life, and since most people only acquire tension and postural imbalances through the years, this will show in the worsening of their facial form as they age. More than just the maxilla, the sphenoid is in central role in this, since it articulates with most of the other bones of the skull, forms the cranial base and acts as a kind of a keystone. The maxilla is like a lever for the sphenoid and the tongue the means with which you push this lever. I superimposed your pics in order to help visualize how the skull collapses into itself due to lack of sphenoidal support. See how practically everything just begins to droop and recede into the skull.

Dgdgdgdgdg

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Averagecel and SOS-Sonic