Wtf happened to my chin and neck

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
The one picture where I'm smiling ,I had all my teeth and they was just starting to decay at the gum line,didn't have money for dentists. I was about 28-29 I forget. I even looked better in my early 20s when I ascended for a short time from 21-26. In my smiling pic I still struggled with online dating pretty badly,that was 2009-2010. But could find some 3/10 to talk too but it didn't last.

The other pics is when I had lost teeth ,and something happened to my face,I also was a smoker. But the other pics is when I tried to gym max about 3 years ago. So I was 36 and got down to 160 and thought I looked too skinny with sagging cheeks and still a double neck.

And the last photos are from recent with my new phone at 173 pounds. Even though this Samsung pictures look kind of grainy but shows your freaking up close pores. I wanted a I phone for picture quality but couldn't afford one.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1640222060540.jpg
    FB_IMG_1640222060540.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1640222027646.jpg
    FB_IMG_1640222027646.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1640221999307.jpg
    FB_IMG_1640221999307.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1640223052103.jpg
    FB_IMG_1640223052103.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1640222043072.jpg
    FB_IMG_1640222043072.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1640221979718.jpg
    FB_IMG_1640221979718.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20211222_004213.jpg
    20211222_004213.jpg
    645.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20211222_011933.jpg
    20211222_011933.jpg
    479.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20211222_012153.jpg
    20211222_012153.jpg
    755 KB · Views: 0
  • 20211222_130644.jpg
    20211222_130644.jpg
    974.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 15338, Rt-Rust1 and 7 others
fuark bro u descended hard

first pic isn’t to bad imo it’s just age that’s descending you now brother you’ve got to accept your fate

what’s your goal do you want to get married and have kids?

• +1
Reactions: Slob and RoundHouse

first pic isn’t to bad imo it’s just age that’s descending you now brother you’ve got to accept your fate

Goal is to be liked by people in general, not be seen as ugly,have a loving girlfriend and a family.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Deleted member 14677
You look good bro
Chin up and block out the haters
The world is yours for the taking :redpill:💯

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 16571, CristianT and 4 others
You look good bro
don’t gas him up bro he knows he looks shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918

age doesnt matter, brad pitt at 42 :

the reason why op looks bad is because he looks bad, nothing to do with age
@subhuman incel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, Slob, Toth's thot and 12 others
The one picture where I'm smiling ,I had all my teeth and they was just starting to decay at the gum line,didn't have money for dentists. I was about 28-29 I forget. I even looked better in my early 20s when I ascended for a short time from 21-26. In my smiling pic I still struggled with online dating pretty badly,that was 2009-2010. But could find some 3/10 to talk too but it didn't last.

The other pics is when I had lost teeth ,and something happened to my face,I also was a smoker. But the other pics is when I tried to gym max about 3 years ago. So I was 36 and got down to 160 and thought I looked too skinny with sagging cheeks and still a double neck.

And the last photos are from recent with my new phone at 173 pounds. Even though this Samsung pictures look kind of grainy but shows your freaking up close pores. I wanted a I phone for picture quality but couldn't afford one.
Lose weight

from 0 to 0 smv. should have careermaxxed

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deleted member 14978 and Deleted member 5786
You look good bro
I don't think I'm the worst out there,but obviously a good looking dude doesn't get rejected 24/7 and treated the way I do. It's a weird thing , when you don't take pics of yourself you believe you are better looking then you actually are. Plus like I said I've been better looking in my life. So that's still part of me.

Did you see how bad I looked at 160?
You can go well below 160, it's not all about numbers, it's about how you look. Lose weight, gain muscle, do something about your hair; you'll look better. You're clearly not trying or making any attempts to look better.

from 0 to 0 smv. should have careermaxxed
Haha please , you're another retarded ugly fuck that's arrogant for no reason lol I argued with you on lookism. One of the most retarded guys I ever seen. You and mustache dude could be brothers.

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 14918 and Deleted member 14978
I don't think I'm the worst out there,but obviously a good looking dude doesn't get rejected 24/7 and treated the way I do. It's a weird thing , when you don't take pics of yourself you believe you are better looking then you actually are. Plus like I said I've been better looking in my life. So that's still part of me.
Keep going to the gym and look after you health (nutrition and sleep).

other than that just be confident, loving man and people will naturally radiate towards you :bluepill::bluepill:💯

• Hmm...
You can go well below 160, it's not all about numbers, it's about how you look. Lose weight, gain muscle, do something about your hair; you'll look better. You're clearly not trying or making any attempts to look better.
Actually I do , I keep up with my hair,put on lotions on my face every day. I've signed up for a gym but only went once, work too much trying to save money. I've bought myself clothes. I'm trying to cut out snack food .

Actually I do , I keep up with my hair,put on lotions on my face every day. I've signed up for a gym but only went once, work too much trying to save money. I've bought myself clothes. I'm trying to cut out snack food .
Keep at it man... Have goals, lose bodyfat, know what you're doing, your life is gonna improve.

Haha please , you're another retarded ugly fuck that's arrogant for no reason lol I argued with you on lookism. One of the most retarded guys I ever seen. You and mustache dude could be brothers.
i still mog you by a lot and i'm a lot taller. sit down

Keep going to the gym and look after you health (nutrition and sleep).

other than that just be confident, loving man and people will naturally radiate towards you :bluepill::bluepill:💯
Also I'm actually pretty confident. And it does nothing for me. Guys don't want to really hang out with you. Girls don't say hey he's a nice guy I'll give him a chance , they look at me with a blank stare with an excuse if I cross the line trying to talk to them. I still get treated like shit.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14918 and Deleted member 14978
i still mog you by a lot and i'm a lot taller. sit down
You only height mog me, but you are a complete autistic retard and ugly. You're even in your twenties.

@DwayneWhite55 u nigger piece of shit

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
You only height mog me, but you are a complete autistic retard and ugly. You're even in your twenties.
no. i facially mog you to shit even when you were 25. also you're a broke fuck . you're literally worthless compared to me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918, N1666, Deleted member 16384 and 2 others
no. i facially mog you to shit even when you were 25. also you're a broke fuck . you're literally worthless compared to me
Go be delusional somewhere else :feelswah:

have a loving girlfriend and a family.
not going to happen, unless you change your looks drastically from what you are now,
plus you 36 there is not enough time, better take drastic action now
you gotta compromise too, with older woman, low psl woman, woman with kids, betabux, SEAmaxxing
if you lucky 0.000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance u get unicorn

Go be delusional somewhere else :feelswah:
i never got bullied for my looks you hideous fuck. your best bet is to be submissive but i bet you act cocky asf even irl despite being an ugly broke manlet

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
not going to happen, unless you change your looks drastically from what you are now,
plus you 36 there is not enough time, better take drastic action now
you gotta compromise too, with older woman, low psl woman, woman with kids, betabux, SEAmaxxing
if you lucky 0.000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance u get unicorn
Bruh I'm 39 and already lowered my standards down to 1/10s and 50 something year olds,they don't want to talk to me either lol and that is why I'm reaching out. I pray to God too but it don't work.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 16571, Deleted member 14918 and 1 other person
i never got bullied for my looks you hideous fuck. your best bet is to be submissive but i bet you act cocky asf even irl despite being an ugly broke manlet
Meet up with this dude,you guys got the same ego lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211222-102658_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211222-102658_Chrome.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and Deleted member 16384
Tbh u went from normie maybe higher in prime to a 3/10

• +1
Tbh u were always ugly just accept ur fate

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
You lack jaw width. I think this is the main reason why you have such a sagging lower third. This stuff always stems from under-projected chin/narrow jaw and/or lacking cheekbones. But you seem to have good lateral cheekbones.

Most people with narrow jaws need to keep strict low weight from 20s. If you don't your skins sags and you get something like your case.

Your case is UNFIXABLE without cosmetic surgery. You need to leanmax to 8-10%, and DO A FACELIFT. It is a serious operation, but you have no other options. This sagging skin you have on your cheeks is not going anywhere. Also, you need fillers for the jaw and chin. At the same time I suggest you hop on Finasteride. By the time you lift your face, you will decide if you want to do sth about your brows and hair.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16571, Deleted member 14918, Deleted member 1617 and 2 others
You lack jaw width. I think this is the main reason why you have such a sagging lower third. This stuff always stems from under-projected chin/narrow jaw and/or lacking cheekbones. But you seem to have good lateral cheekbones.

Most people with narrow jaws need to keep strict low weight from 20s. If you don't your skins sags and you get something like your case.

Your case is UNFIXABLE without cosmetic surgery. You need to leanmax to 8-10%, and DO A FACELIFT. It is a serious operation, but you have no other options. This sagging skin you have on your cheeks is not going anywhere. Also, you need fillers for the jaw and chin. At the same time I suggest you hop on Finasteride. By the time you lift your face, you will decide if you want to do sth about your brows and hair.
Thanks doctor

u unirunically look not bad at this pic

u should fraud as much as possible with facial hair, caps, glasses, scarfs, scars, tattoes etc

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
this is another guy on your profile pic or what:lul::lul::lul:

You lost all your teeth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918 and DwayneWhite55
This is exactly what happen I think ,their not all gone but more then half are people never consider this effect. I don't even know about it.
Please brother, if u can afford it. Get dental implants. It will save ur bone structure if u chewmax afterwards

• +1
Please brother, if u can afford it. Get dental implants. It will save ur bone structure if u chewmax afterwards
Wish I could afford that lol

Old guy selfie

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1

YoU look like Keith from down the pub

Tbh at this age I would start cycling steroids, you ha e nothing to lose and huge potential to improve your mindset and life in a very short time span than if natty.
Remember you aren't 18 anymore time is of the essence

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 14918

brb booking emergency appointmen with my dentist to fill my cavity ($1000 USD extra cost)

• +1
Scary, hope i die before this happens to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16477
you look very feminine bro