wtf happened to my tinder likes

auboutduprecipice

auboutduprecipice

Kraken
im using the same setup i had when i received 50 likes in a day now im getting like 15 over the same time period even with a boost

is this jew app really that cucked?

elo don't bother anymore about dating app.
irl or ldar

• +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice
elo don't bother anymore about dating app.
irl or ldar

i just needed some narcy validation and they cant even give me that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
It's the tinder elo system punishing you for making a new account to get a ''noob boost'' without buying the gold account. Yes, they're actually that greedy.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 4991 and 3 others
i just needed some narcy validation and they cant even give me that
bro we'r giga sinner i used to do it for validation. this means we are fucked in mind ngl
It's the tinder elo system punishing you for making a new account to get a ''noob boost'' without buying the gold account. Yes, they're actually that greedy.
even making a New account won't change bc they have an algorithm

• So Sad
Those fucking jews bro you have to get a new phone number and diff email address/facebook same shits happening to me :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, PenileFacialSurgery, Slayerino and 1 other person
bro we'r giga sinner i used to do it for validation. this means we are fucked in mind ngl

even making a New account won't change bc they have an algorithm

i'll have to stop looking for validation and just find a wholesome girl to LTR

• So Sad
i'll have to stop looking for validation and just find a wholesome girl to LTR
i don't blame you each Time i feel sad i know i need validation but it's faked bc it's not love. Once you'r loved when you'r sick there is a cute beeing wanting to help u and built smth with u. obv this implies a traditional female.

• Love it
i don't blame you each Time i feel sad i know i need validation but it's faked bc it's not love. Once you'r loved when you'r sick there is a cute beeing wanting to help u and built smth with u. obv this implies a traditional female.

this makes me want to message girls i had classes with in college ngl

• Love it
this makes me want to message girls i had classes with in college ngl
try your luck tbh if they are décent girls.
me the two girls that i liked a lot personality wise were actually lesbians so it is what it is.

• +1
You need 95 percentile halo in at least one trait to slay on apps. Height, frame, jaw, beard, eyes, dick, hair, cheekbones, teeth, muscles. For irl: add voice

im using the same setup i had when i received 50 likes in a day now im getting like 15 over the same time period even with a boost

is this jew app really that cucked?
Damn how you look like bro

• +1
You need 95 percentile halo in at least one trait to slay on apps. Height, frame, jaw, beard, eyes, dick, hair, cheekbones, teeth, muscles. For irl: add voice
i have chad chin is it enough ?

i have height, frame, and eyes. like i said ive gotten 50 likes in less than two days. i've also made a lot of chadfish and staceyfish accounts so i guess the algorithm is just now punishing me. ive gotten likes on my photo and compliments on my eyes

• So Sad
i have height, frame, and eyes. like i said ive gotten 50 likes in less than two days. i've also made a lot of chadfish and staceyfish accounts so i guess the algorithm is just now punishing me
Real chadfish is suicefuel tbh

• +1
i have height, frame, and eyes. like i said ive gotten 50 likes in less than two days. i've also made a lot of chadfish and staceyfish accounts so i guess the algorithm is just now punishing me. ive gotten likes on my photo and compliments on my eyes
50 likes in 2 days is at least 90th percentile for tinder success tbh. Plus yeah tinder knows your device id

• +1
Reactions: HumidVent, auboutduprecipice and Deleted member 3043
Damn how you look like bro

blue eyes, dirty blond, and i put my 6'1 in my bio with angle fraud to accentuate my jaw. my boost just finished and i only got two likes from it. it's impossible to go from one extreme to the other without some bs going on
Real pics?
yes

i didnt even need a boost the first time. i just used one now. these jews just want their shekels

blue eyes, dirty blond, and i put my 6'1 in my bio with angle fraud to accentuate my jaw. my boost just finished and i only got two likes from it. it's impossible to go from one extreme to the other without some bs going on

yes

i didnt even need a boost the first time. i just used one now. these jews just want their shekels
why youre here then, fuck you chad

why youre here then, fuck you chad

fuck off nigger im not normal nor integrated in society i need looks to compensate. when i get into a decent LTR i'll leave