Wtf happened to the forum

greeneyes

greeneyes

light triad>dark triad
More active than ever before but still feels dead. Completely flooded by normies and a huge rise in lgbtq users (which never should have been allowed). Not even mentioning that nearly all posters now are 2022cels

All the best users like @looksmaxxer234 @volcelfatcel @Preston @WontStopNorwooding rarely post anymore or are banned (like @gamma ), big forum personalities like arvid, Rupert pupkin, foreverrecession, etc are deleting.

Most of the forum drama now is just unfunny pathetic jabs made by subhumans thrown at each other, and rinse and repeat tinder trolling threads, as well as the occasional shitty rep farm guide that’s been made ten times before

Floda drama was funny but got many good users banned.

I know it’s never gonna happen, but if this site doesn’t go private it’s over for looksmax.org

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 22930, Deleted member 14262 and 33 others
I notice the active users have gone up like crazy since I joined a year ago but the forum doesn't seem to be more fast paced (which is a good thing tbh). 100% agreed on the normie part though, mods aren't going to private forum because of le revenue.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, currylightskin, incel194012940 and 3 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, stevielake, mogging and 14 others
Most of the forum drama now is just unfunny pathetic jabs made by subhumans thrown at each other, and rinse and repeat tinder trolling threads, as well as the occasional shitty rep farm guide that’s been made ten times before
:feelsgiga:

• JFL
Reactions: Bvnny. and Zylk
All the best users like @
looksmaxxer234
@looksmaxxer234
Stopped reading there

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tyler x Durden, n0rthface, Manletmachine and 16 others
this is just a forum lmao ur taking it too seriously

Couldnt give a fuck if users delete or are inactive they can suck on my cock

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, mogging, Deleted member 12330 and 9 others
Same happened to Lookism. But maybe it‘s good for me. I am rotting here ever since

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369

stfu. You didn't even join a month ago

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23228
stfu. You didn't even join a month ago
dont care, u take this forum so serious and still got dogshit rep. Clearly ur a trash poster just drop the narcy act bro

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deleted member 22930, mogging and 3 others
Those users probably were GL and Chads and now all the users are unfunny and subhumans lmao

Damn I spent too much time here I instantly know who's the alt of who from one post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 2729, to be human and 4 others
Forum goes private reality: Becomes higher quality, better community, weed out gays and trannies (and girls), exclusive.

Forum stays public: seeing a new "forum chad" posted basically every second day, quality will get so low that shitposting will be made its own topic, a new youtube video made about this site every week, twitch streamers will browse the forum live for content, basically just gets really cringe.

(2020 cel btw)
Never Give Up!'s prediction for 2023-24.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 2729 and 3 others
dont care, u take this forum so serious and still got dogshit rep. Clearly ur a trash poster just drop the narcy act bro
caring about rep is faggot shit. You clearly care about this forum, you have 1,000 posts in 3 weeks

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greeneyes, Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 23228

True imagine gatekeeping a a pathetic incel forum and getting all butthurt over some users who left this shithole

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: GetShrekt, to be human, Deleted member 20677 and 2 others
caring about rep is faggot shit. You clearly care about this forum, you have 1,000 posts in 3 weeks

says the one who begs for it to be private. Clearly u care alot about this place weirdo

"muhh my secret knowledge" :soy:

and also u paid mods 200$ to delete ur 15k posts. Yeah ik about that faggot

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, to be human, Yliaster and 4 others
says the one who begs for it to be private. Clearly u care alot about this place weirdo

"muhh my secret knowledge" :soy:

and also u paid mods 200$ to delete ur 15k posts. Yeah ik about that faggot
I don't give a fuck about the looksmaxxing shit, looksmaxxing is cope. I just like to have a space free from normies and troons

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deleted member 22930, Psychophilly and 2 others
Or at least put very strict rules against fags and bluepill cucks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Niklaus Mikaelson and Jase
anything BearBoy say's i agree with. THE FAGS ARE REALLY ANNOYING NOW.

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
I don't give a fuck about the looksmaxxing shit, looksmaxxing is cope. I just like to have a space free from normies and troons
yeah tbh looksmaxxing is meme. Ugly ass niggas mentally masturbating about some obsecure surgery

jfl if you think anyone on this website is getting orbital decompression and shiet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 16369

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 2729, justinzayn and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, buckchadley31 and Deleted member 23228
  • +1
Ugh @WontStopNorwooding is one of the best posters? That guy sucks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 17872, justinzayn and 5 others
I notice the active users have gone up like crazy since I joined a year ago but the forum doesn't seem to be more fast paced (which is a good thing tbh). 100% agreed on the normie part though, mods aren't going to private forum because of le revenue.
It's nowhere as active as lookism net . Those were the glory days.

It seems now days unless you don't tag a bunch of users you get zero replies on threads. You also have to reply a lot.

Lookism net suffered a similiar fate after its prime years seeing a big drop in late 2018 and all of 2019.

If this forum keeps growing the threads are gonna get hyper active again but I think it's better we ban guests from browsing , so privatize instead of getting all these normies.

• Woah
It's nowhere as active as lookism net . Those were the glory days.

It seems now days unless you don't tag a bunch of users you get zero replies on threads. You also have to reply a lot.

Lookism net suffered a similiar fate after its prime years seeing a big drop in late 2018 and all of 2019.

If this forum keeps growing the threads are gonna get hyper active again but I think it's better we ban guests from browsing , so privatize instead of getting all these normies.
Really? I feel like lookism was less active tbh, maybe I'm misremembering. I agree with the other parts, although I think the forum is active enough tbh, we just need to replace the normies with real PSLers

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
All the good users like @Ritalincel don't post as much anymore 😢

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
I arrived here to save the forum from this pathetic state

• Love it
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
I came back from the dead and revived this gay forum incel, you mirin?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, Niklaus Mikaelson and greeneyes
You're a lurker you don't have the right to complain about the quality of posts.
Like someone who doesn't vote complaining about the government.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greeneyes, Niklaus Mikaelson and Yuhbwoynadia
all good/funny users end up permabanned because rules are extremely cucked

More active than ever before but still feels dead. Completely flooded by normies and a huge rise in lgbtq users (which never should have been allowed). Not even mentioning that nearly all posters now are 2022cels

All the best users like @looksmaxxer234 @volcelfatcel @Preston @WontStopNorwooding rarely post anymore or are banned (like @gamma ), big forum personalities like arvid, Rupert pupkin, foreverrecession, etc are deleting.

I know it’s never gonna happen, but if this site doesn’t go private it’s over for looksmax.org
I miss @gamma every day tbh

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and greeneyes
@DoctorLooksmax I changed avi to a slightly older girl now probably, good now?

reeeeeeep ratioooooooooooo :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: greeneyes
This forum started the downfall when this retarded gorilla nigger @Xangsane got access to it

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: stevielake, buckchadley31, justinzayn and 5 others
kys nigger @Xangsane

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, buckchadley31, greeneyes and 1 other person
loq iq if you miss @rupert_cumpin

@DoctorLooksmax I changed avi to a slightly older girl now probably, good now?

Before was better- we need a thread where to rank all your Avis

• Love it
Reactions: Verse

Forum goes private reality: Becomes higher quality, better community, weed out gays and trannies (and girls), exclusive.

Forum stays public: seeing a new "forum chad" posted basically every second day, quality will get so low that shitposting will be made its own topic, a new youtube video made about this site every week, twitch streamers will browse the forum live for content, basically just gets really cringe.

(2020 cel btw)
Never Give Up!'s prediction for 2023-24.
Ngapa Why Would You Do This To Me GIF

Nothing ever happened with this forum. What the fuck are you trying to falsely project here?

Evisceration
Condensation
Motivation
Those were the words of beauty back then big font
Roasts
Gifs
It's all forgotten
Any 2022 cel should kill themselves

Best thing that can happen for every party involved is unironically that this forum gets nuked and everything deleted

• +1
Reactions: stevielake