WTF Happened to these org users

The Homelander

The Homelander

Bronze
So many people got banned and dissapeared so what happened? Org is just tiktokcels now where did everyone go

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patriot, greycel, Bars and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, Kaari and The Homelander
Blaming Spider-Man GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger, Melly, psychomandible and 10 others
Does nobody know?

• +1
Reactions: Bars and Kaari
I guess everyone's asleep

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
Did you used to have another acc or something?
But yeah I notice there's been way less looksmax posting than before. I remember around Feb-March this year there used to be some users that would actually looksmax and not just rot all day. I bet most of them ascended and decided to stop coming here as often.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: psychomandible, greycel, StarvedEpi and 2 others
you didn’t mention anyone specific so we honestly don’t know who the fuck you’re talking about

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, DarkAscender, Kaari and 1 other person
you didn’t mention anyone specific so we honestly don’t know who the fuck you’re talking about
I meant generally nigger. Excuse my language

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and Kaari
I just mean in general when I go through older posts from a month ago a lot of users have their names crossed out or just don't post anymore

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and Kaari
Did you used to have another acc or something?
But yeah I notice there's been way less looksmax posting than before. I remember around Feb-March this year there used to be some users that would actually looksmax and not just rot all day. I bet most of them ascended and decided to stop coming here as often.
Yeah you get it

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
Bcz .org is full of 14-17 year olds, and with the school year starting, they are busy

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and The Homelander
Some have alts, I suppose or they left. Plenty of people left but some OGs are still around.
Wow you've been here for 6 years cool. But yeah you're right I just hope this forum doesn't just to turn into tiktokcels. I guess that is inevitable though

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, Gengar and Bars
pretty much everyone that is funny is banned now, over :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, The Homelander and Bars
Bcz .org is full of 14-17 year olds, and with the school year starting, they are busy
Yeah you are right but I am mainly talking about the OG users

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and Bars
I just mean in general when I go through older posts from a month ago a lot of users have their names crossed out or just don't post anymore
Lots of self bans, deleted accounts or just not as active anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, Bars and The Homelander
Wow you've been here for 6 years cool. But yeah you're right I just hope this forum doesn't just to turn into tiktokcels. I guess that is inevitable though
Yeah I've been here technically from the start. There's already a lot of tiktokcels here. :ogre:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DarkAscender, Kaari, StarvedEpi and 2 others
cause they realised there's more to life idk

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, Kaari, Bars and 1 other person
Lots of self bans, deleted accounts or just not as active anymore.
Yeah I know. This place is slowly being replaced with new users and it will happen until no OG users are left. I'm not mad at people for leaving. They accomplished their purpose and decided to move on with their life

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and Kaari
Yeah I've been here technically from the start. There's already a lot of tiktokcels here. :ogre:
I'm not mad at the newgens for coming here. This is a public forum. But I feel like most people just use this place for information and then leave without contributing anything to it. We are forgetting the original purpose of looksmax.org. I think collectively as a community we shouldn't only take valuable information but also give it if we can

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Kaari
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: dbva and The Homelander
I'm not mad at the newgens for coming here. This is a public forum. But I feel like most people just use this place for information and then leave without contributing anything to it. We are forgetting the original purpose of looksmax.org. I think collectively as a community we shouldn't only take valuable information but also give it if we can
That's true. They are just here to benefit without taking the time or decency to help improve the community. It's kind of a shitty thing to do but luckily I mainly post in Off-topic and I don't looksmax, so I'm not bothered by it.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and The Homelander
That's true. They are just here to benefit without taking the time or decency to help improve the community. It's kind of a shitty thing to do but luckily I mainly post in Off-topic and I don't looksmax, so I'm not bothered by it.
Of course we can't force people to do anything, but it would be nice if a few more people were more passionate about this community and genuinely enjoyed it enough to at least a guide or something and didn't just free-load. It is what it is but as long as we have users like you looksmaxxing isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and Gengar
Of course we can't force people to do anything, but it would be nice if a few more people were more passionate about this community and genuinely enjoyed it enough to at least a guide or something and didn't just free-load. It is what it is but as long as we have users like you looksmaxxing isn't going anywhere anytime soon.
It's rare that one of these newly joined people end up contributing to this forum. I think the biggest example I can think of would be Clavicular. At least he delivered many times and even posted his clubbing stories along with videos and pictures as proof. Users like him are a dime a dozen. Haha even if I don't looksmax, the world keeps on looksmaxxing. Looksmaxxing has been done since ancient Egypt. Rhinoplasty was already a performed procedure thousands of years ago.

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander and Kaari
is calling people retarded niggers as soon as they ask about thumb pulling enough old wise one?

• +1
Reactions: Bars, Kaari and The Homelander
It's rare that one of these newly joined people end up contributing to this forum. I think the biggest example I can think of would be Clavicular. At least he delivered many times and even posted his clubbing stories along with videos and pictures as proof. Users like him are a dime a dozen. Haha even if I don't looksmax, the world keeps on looksmaxxing. Looksmaxxing has been done since ancient Egypt. Rhinoplasty was already a performed procedure thousands of years ago.
I had been lurking here without an account and I really wanted to be part of it so one day I decided fuck it I'm gonna join. My first post was a guide I spent a few hours researching for. I don't get the hate on clavicular he is genuinely a good person just because he invited people over here to this forum isn't completely a bad thing. Even if people don't contribute directly by them signing up for this site it boosts engagement and keeps it running.

• +1
Reactions: Bars and Kaari
is calling people retarded niggers as soon as they ask about thumb pulling enough old wise one?
As long as it's in offtopic you can say whatever you want. :feelsgah:

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Bars, lucifer6969, The Homelander and 1 other person
90% have roped, came back with new accounts, or rotting somewhere else(bookism, .com, tiktok, 4chan .etc)

there's some deleted users who got it together. like fastbananaceo stopped rotting and got a GF, buflek got engaged, salludon is a model now

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Bars and lucifer6969
So many people got banned and dissapeared so what happened? Org is just tiktokcels now where did everyone go
they got on with their lives, the fuck are you waiting for?

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander