Компенсатор всего

Since 2018 rus anon bp forum
Shit

Attachments

• VID_20220826_115735_357.mp4
    880.4 KB
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
camera angle but he seem to have a slight nct before too.

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel and SubhumanCurrycel
i use to always self consious of my nct:feelswah: but i think some girl liek it bro, like tim chammy chamelt or vinnie hacker bro. so am nctmaxxing rn instead of canthopexycelling :feelshah:🥰😼🤙😎🤌🏼

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
what did he do? looks like he just take a shower to me:lul:

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and wollet2
its neutral tilt and the same as before. he was mega squinting in the first pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774 and wollet2
lol hes smiling pushing his droopy mid to outer lower eyelid up. Thats deceiving you and also him looking down in the vid.

literally everything in video in the frontal shot is the same with the first pic except the droopy eyelid. Left eye looks borderline neutral canthal tilt right eye looks borderline nct even in first pic

In second pic he is doing the same and not only pushing lower eyelid up but also raising upper part of his eyelids which creates pct and different amgle

It looks i have pct in both eyes if i smile like this but i have neutral and nct in one eye

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
lol hes smiling pushing his droopy mid to outer lower eyelid up. Thats deceiving you and also him looking down in the vid.

literally everything in video in the frontal shot is the same with the first pic except the droopy eyelid. Left eye looks borderline neutral canthal tilt right eye looks borderline nct even in first pic

In second pic he is doing the same and not only pushing lower eyelid up but also raising upper part of his eyelids which creates pct and different amgle

It looks i have pct in both eyes if i smile like this but i have neutral and nct in one eye
you probably have very tiny pct (like 1-2 degrees)

you probably have very tiny pct (like 1-2 degrees)
I read "nct" my bad.

I probably have minor pct in my 1 eye but cant really tell because my slightly bulging lower eyeball distorts the position of my outer canthus.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I don't think his tilt changed at all. The fact that he was smiling and squinted his lower eyes meant that his lower eye scleral show wasn't visible. It's more so a change in angle and facial expression.

hes a greycel, give him a break

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Alexanderr
His height frauding tactics are over 9000. It's insane how some normies are more blackpilled than the blackpillers jfl