WTF is a "Sneaky Link"

Shahnameh

Shahnameh

Solstice
This sounds like such a low iq subhuman term, i instantly lose all attraction when a girl brings up "sneaky link" to me on dating apps.

What does this crap even mean

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: exo, aesthetic beauty, iloveboobs and 6 others
This sounds like such a low iq subhuman term, i instantly lose all attraction when a girl brings up "sneaky link" to me on dating apps.

It’s a Nigger term

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: exo, iloveboobs, BrainrottenZoomer and 4 others
ghetto term for an one night stand and nobody finding out about it under any circumstance

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, Arcturus, BrainrottenZoomer and 2 others
Means you’re not good looking enough to be shown to her friends

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: j05, exo, Tyler Maher and 12 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, Suns9999, CopiumX and 2 others
sneaky link is ur sister to me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, iloveboobs, RichardSpencel and 1 other person

NEW FRANK GREEN AND A SNEAKY LINK!

I'm autistic so I have no clue

I think this is why i was turned off by it, why are White and Arab girls in Sydney using a nigger term
Ghetto girls used it to plan cheating, or fucking a friend's close relative or mutual friend. But as @Never Get Up said, white and arab girls only use it because you're not something to talk about. No girl is gonna 'sneaky link' Chad, they're gonna let all of her friends know she fucked a hot guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shahnameh, Suns9999 and Never Get Up
Ghetto girls used it to plan cheating, or fucking a friend's close relative or mutual friend. But as @Never Get Up said, white and arab girls only use it because you're not something to talk about. No girl is gonna 'sneaky link' Chad, they're gonna let all of her friends know she fucked a hot guy

Brutally over for my non chad ass...

How is everyone on this site a chad? Sneaky link means like a sidedude / sidechick

How is everyone on this site a chad? Sneaky link means like a sidedude / sidechick

I'm an introverted and shy manlet, far from a chad

sounds like you would get chinese malware if u clicked it

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and RichardSpencel
I'm an introverted and shy manlet, far from a chad
How tf you got a girl to tell "you wanna be a sneakylink"? Thats hard asf. Even if she is some bbw its hard asl.

How tf you got a girl to tell "you wanna be a sneakylink"? Thats hard asf. Even if she is some bbw its hard asl.

Do u live in Saudi Arabia? How is it hard

lame

ayeee u trynna be my baby but this plan b my only baby

bae u not my sneaky link

@Gaygymmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh

It means the one they are cheating with

"I'm snaking my ltn for chad, chad is my Sneaky link"

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh

A link that’s sneaky bud

Everyone gets a ride

I never said it was hot gjrls asking for a sneaky link
i rode my bicycle so far and hard and long it broke down and i abandoned it behind a dumpster:feelshah:

Everyone gets a ride

I never said it was hot gjrls asking for a sneaky link
Idc if its hot Girls. Even to get a bbw to be a sneakylink is hard asf and even harder if she brings it up first

Damn when i was 14 some chubby blonde girl asked me to be her sneaky link. I passed:lul: