Wtf is actually wrong with modern men

ReinerGeist1

ReinerGeist1

ASCENDING IN 6666 NWO
I was playing csgo with my brother's friend and I was slightly fucking with him one of the things that pissed him off so to say is that I typed his address in the chat but the address wasn't even correct then the faggot.procedded to block me on everything, I woke up with my MOM telling me his single mommy called her at 3 in the fucking morning annoying her saying I'm being rude to her son what the actual fuck the dude is 16 btw instead of settling it with me 1 on 1 he calls his whore single mother to fix the issue LMFAO thankfully my father agreed and called.hkm a little pussy and he fucked off LMFAO what a fuck up jesus

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, MoggerGaston, 14vic and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
I once trolled my friend in CS where he had a very custom weird keybind.

I then proceeded to tell him to try a new crosshair and sent him the console command but hid "unbind all" in it during a faceit match

We didn't talk after that :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and ReinerGeist1
He knows I'd fuck him up so he cowers away behind his mommyyy

DCE30A5D 9EB3 4328 A89C 9756769CAA90

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and 14vic
women have no clue how to raise sons fucking calling my mom 3 in the morning on a work night to complain how her little precious sonny was harrased on csgo fucking clown world

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Bad parenting plus liberal society allows for these scum to exist

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and PlayersGetPlayed
wanna go beat the fuck out of him tmrw at scool

when I was 16yo I already got 2 league accounts perma-banned for talking about raping and gassing people's family in chat.

is what is, some things just have to be said.

• JFL
when I was 16yo I already got 2 league accounts perma-banned for talking about raping and gassing people's family in chat.

is what is, some things just have to be said.
i do the same and have many comments on steam of russians coping and barking at me

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
i do the same and have many comments on steam of russians coping and barking at me
hahhahah oh shit you just reminded me of the comments on steam too from playing CS:GO.

• +1
hahhahah oh shit you just reminded me of the comments on steam too from playing CS:GO.
my favorite cope is fucking with people online making them bark like little dogs

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Jewpills cause this behaviour

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReinerGeist1, MoggerGaston and Gaygymmaxx