WTF IS GOING ON WITH MY HAIRLINE

Mousei

Mousei

Over for you

I'm so fucking pissed right now. I've been losing a shit ton of hair and I have no idea why and I'm only 18. My dad is 45 and hes still a NW0. IM GONNA FUCKING ROPE

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2587 and 5 others
Hop on finastride asap, whatever its all personality anyway 🤗

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: beyourself, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 3962 and 6 others
Fin-worthy imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, LordNorwood and Ruby
Fin-worthy imo.
Ordered it yesterday. The only thing that pisses me off about it is that it apparently blocks your testosterone and it makes you low libido.

Ordered it yesterday. The only thing that pisses me off about it is that it apparently blocks your testosterone and it makes you low libido.

Nah, it blocks an enzyme that converts testosterone to dihydrotestosterone. Make sure to get a hormonal panel of possible before starting it so you can have a baseline to compare with.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, LordNorwood, SteveRogers and 2 others
looks aggressive andf yyou are only 18, I would probably go on dutasteride instead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Zeta ascended, LordNorwood and 1 other person
you could try RU instead; it is "supposed" to only block androgens on the scalp

over for you

Sorry op but its kinda over

Nah, it blocks an enzyme that converts testosterone to dihydrotestosterone. Make sure to get a hormonal panel of possible before starting it so you can have a baseline to compare with.
So if it's slightly recessed like this can I still grow my hair back or is it stuck like this forever with finasteride

So if it's slightly recessed like this can I still grow my hair back or is it stuck like this forever with finasteride

you have a decent chance to see some regrowth on fin alone, considering you're only 18 and "lost" those hairs recently. If fin doesn't do the job alone, you can look into the "regrowth" products like minoxidil and dermarolling to add on top of fin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and SteveRogers
you have a decent chance to see some regrowth on fin alone, considering you're only 18 and "lost" those hairs recently. If fin doesn't do the job alone, you can look into the "regrowth" products like minoxidil and dermarolling to add on top of fin
K thanks

View attachment 199199
I'm so fucking pissed right now. I've been losing a shit ton of hair and I have no idea why and I'm only 18. My dad is 45 and hes still a NW0. IM GONNA FUCKING ROPE
are u only 18?

your girlfriend is hot as fuck

stop your balding so she doesn't notice

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers and Short Ugly and Brown
im so sorry son, hopefully fin saves you

• +1
Reactions: Mousei
Its receeding

Fuck fin you need dut with that amount of loss at 18

• +1
Reactions: ugly nebula
199183-e9f88283302e7aeeb2a27c781444b9a1.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Ekeoma_The_BBC
The norwood reaper got you good, you revolting subcreature.

Now perish.

dont use fin dht is important for your age, it could be a maturing hairline keep track of where it is with monthly pictures and use everything apart from fin or dut (e.g dermaroller pen, stimoxydine, possibly RU) i wouldnt reccomend minox as it ages skin and is only a temporary fix
the only safe age start fin is 25 but 21 is minimum imo
The norwood reaper got you good, you revolting subcreature.

Now perish.
you aren't safe either, we all have our time

dont use fin dht is important for your age, it could be a maturing hairline keep track of where it is with monthly pictures and use everything apart from fin or dut (e.g dermaroller pen, stimoxydine, possibly RU) i wouldnt reccomend minox as it ages skin and is only a temporary fix
the only safe age start fin is 25 but 21 is minimum imo

you aren't safe either, we all have our time
How is it bad for my age. Idc if it's a mature hairline, it looks like shit.

How is it bad for my age. Idc if it's a mature hairline, it looks like shit.
a lot of people have their hair loss plateau at a NW2-3 for a decade which is roughly what you are, but with a minor hair transplant you'd be back to an NW0 so I'd say you stay off any drugs as you could be sabotaging a very important developmental period
DHT is what grows your dick, jaw and facial hair

a lot of people have their hair loss plateau at a NW2-3 for a decade which is roughly what you are, but with a minor hair transplant you'd be back to an NW0 so I'd say you stay off any drugs as you could be sabotaging a very important developmental period
DHT is what grows your dick, jaw and facial hair
Dont those things stop growing after puberty tho. I dont know but I think I'm past puberty by now but if I'm able to get a hair transplant for this then that's good because it's better than paying 22 bucks every month for these meds

Dont those things stop growing after puberty tho. I dont know but I think I'm past puberty by now but if I'm able to get a hair transplant for this then that's good because it's better than paying 22 bucks every month for these meds
no puberty doesn't end until 25 for most people ofc you stop growing after 16 doe
DHT is in your body for a reason

View attachment 199199
You are stressed. Cortisol levels=everything

I will post a thread on balding soon. Itll answer everything.

Go to check if u suffer from alopecia
Around 16-18 your hairline will recede and will give you ur mature hairline
This is what can be happening to you

BUT. CHECK IT OUT wirh your doctor because if that is not the case you can treat better now than in two years

Pic of girlfriend and I might help you (cope) if she looks good
Go to check if u suffer from alopecia
Around 16-18 your hairline will recede and will give you ur mature hairline
This is what can be happening to you

BUT. CHECK IT OUT wirh your doctor because if that is not the case you can treat better now than in two years
I dont consider NW2 as mature

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Don’t touch finasteride until 25