Wtf is happening to me

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
Something is going on with my memory, I have trouble remembering what happened in previous nights and days now, I keep misplacing and losing things in my own room with no recollection of ever displacing it from my usual spot

Really fucking weird and easy shit too, like not remembering if I forgot to drink my creatine. What the fuck is happening to me :feelswah:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, sub5incel125, StarvedEpi and 10 others

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and The Homelander
Something is going on with my memory, I have trouble remembering what happened in previous nights and days now, I keep misplacing and losing things in my own room with no recollection of ever displacing it from my usual spot

Really fucking weird and easy shit too, like not remembering if I forgot to drink my creatine. What the fuck is happening to me :feelswah:
Happening to me too wtf

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, StarvedEpi, FUE Mogger and 4 others
I guarantee you eat carbs. Go 0 carb diet ask @Never Get Up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Never Get Up, RealNinja, GlamourPursuer and 8 others

Average carbohydrate eater

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RealNinja, GlamourPursuer, StarvedEpi and 2 others
I guarantee you eat carbs. Go 0 carb diet ask @Never Get Up
Bro I literally typed the same thing at the same time as you:lul:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RealNinja, GlamourPursuer, StarvedEpi and 1 other person

you have a brain of 95 year old senior living in a nursing home

over for you nigga, time to sign retirement home papers

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DarkAscender, GlamourPursuer, StarvedEpi and 1 other person
Have you been in contact with Tyler Durden

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DarkAscender, GlamourPursuer, StarvedEpi and 6 others

Could be a vitamin B1 deficiency

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, FUE Mogger, The Homelander and 2 others

not even joking happening with me started like 4 days ago

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, The Homelander, ChadL1te and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, FUE Mogger, The Homelander and 2 others
Wtf is happening to us bros? Let’s think of something we all do in common. Have any of you changed anything recently about your life?
i think I’ve been on the phone too much over time

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and ChadL1te
My phone usage has stayed constant over the past 4 years
Idk then but I’ve had this for weeks and I keep getting simple spellings wrong and stuff .

• +1
  • Hmm...
Idk then but I’ve had this for weeks and I keep getting simple spellings wrong and stuff .
Any change in diet? Drugs? I’ve been eating healthier in the past month but there’s no way this is the cause of ground beef

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: StarvedEpi and halloweed
Bb

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and halloweed
Same things been happening to me started about 3-4 weeks ago I can’t remember what I did the day before if I were to be asked about something I did that day I wouldn’t know I’m not to worried about it yet but I think it has the potential to become serious I think it might also just be a side effect of my mental health they placed me on new medication recently and it didn’t change I don’t think it’s environmental either I’ve been eating less tho so it may be a vitamin deficiency

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, halloweed and ChadL1te
Same things been happening to me started about 3-4 weeks ago I can’t remember what I did the day before if I were to be asked about something I did that day I wouldn’t know I’m not to worried about it yet but I think it has the potential to become serious I think it might also just be a side effect of my mental health they placed me on new medication recently and it didn’t change I don’t think it’s environmental either I’ve been eating less tho so it may be a vitamin deficienc
Same bro, my diet is pretty balanced so I’m not sure. Also I don’t think a vitamin could be effecting me this much. I forget entire bouts of time

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
are u getting enough sleep?

• +1
  • Hmm...
its called getting old

• +1
  • Hmm...

Did a large, ethnic man touch you and you like it and now you're confused?

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Did you get any shots or vaccines

• Hmm...

same i forgot my shoes sometime when going out

• Hmm...
5 mL of Cerebrolysin every Saturday night injected into the trap

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChadL1te and StarvedEpi
Im 19 too and i think this problem starts happening at this age and it is just called getting older tbh
but it makes no sense nothing significant has changed but i noticed the same things you are saying

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChadL1te and StarvedEpi
I think its depression, depression can cause brain damage

• +1
Reactions: kalluss

• So Sad
Reactions: ChadL1te

stop drinking and smoking weed

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
Im 19 too and i think this problem starts happening at this age and it is just called getting older tbh
but it makes no sense nothing significant has changed but i noticed the same things you are saying
Bro no way, this feels different than aging

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger
You taking aromsin?

• Woah
It’s not the cause, not helping sure but I took a tolerance break for 3 weeks and nothing changed
Your brain takes a while to heal from the damage

I haven’t abused either. Used many times yeah but not absurd amounts
It all depends on age but if you are id say under 25 your brain isnt fully developed and weed can still harm parts of the brain causing it to not fully develop

• +1
a long ass thread of manipulation

• +1
It all depends on age but if you are id say under 25 your brain isnt fully developed and weed can still harm parts of the brain causing it to not fully develop
I’m almost 20, but compared to others I haven’t been smoking that much and not for all that long

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125
I’m almost 20, but compared to others I haven’t been smoking that much and not for all that long
Yeah I would take a longer break like 2-3 months

Wtf is happening to us bros? Let’s think of something we all do in common. Have any of you changed anything recently about your life?
stopped my aromasin but that was like 2 weeks ago. cant think of anything else

• +1