WTF is "rose jail" and why do Hinge foids use this term a lot?

Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene
It's about Hinge, and they say shit like "their most compatible matches are hiding in rose jail"

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Jova

• JFL
Reactions: Jova
@WishIwasChico

Ask your waifu!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
@TechnoBoss

they just tripping bro ion get it

• +1
It's about Hinge, and they say shit like "their most compatible matches are hiding in rose jail"

View attachment 2990107
On Hinge you can send a "rose" to stand out. It's kind of like super liking on Tinder. I guess they mean it's kind of like how the men they really like (aka superlike worthy) would only stand out to them if they get sent a rose (aka a superlike)

• +1
On Hinge you can send a "rose" to stand out. It's kind of like super liking on Tinder. I guess they mean it's kind of like how the men they really like (aka superlike worthy) would only stand out to them if they get sent a rose (aka a superlike)
why do so many cunts complain all the men they want are in rose jail, then they send roses and they don't get a match back?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
December, 1997

maybe roses are a way jfl

why do so many cunts complain all the men they want are in rose jail, then they send roses and they don't get a match back?
Because they're ugly. The men they like are getting so many likes that these women would need to send a rose (superlike) to stand out.

rose is like a super like i think hahaha look at these whores making these vids umm ur not entitled to a like back becuz you spent $5 on a rose :feelshah:

Because they're ugly. The men they like are getting so many likes that these women would need to send a rose (superlike) to stand out.
rose is like a super like i think hahaha look at these whores making these vids umm ur not entitled to a like back becuz you spent $5 on a rose :feelshah:
JFL at those entitled wet holes

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and ChiraqJihad