wtf is the point of buying games on a disc anymore?

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Bought halo 5 on xbox one on a disc so that I would not have to download the game and the first thing I see when I pop in the disc is that I have to download 56GB of stuff wtf. What is even the point of buying a physical copy at this point :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Arkantos, kobecel and 1 other person
Buy them online, they have very good offers sometimes.

There is little point buying them now, most games even older ones can be bought off of Steam, GOG or found of of myabandonware, often remastered. Only really useful if you want to keep them as a collection, for nostalgic purposes or as a gift.

I been buying only digital games recently.

try osrs

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I tried
Bought halo 5 on xbox one on a disc so that I would not have to download the game and the first thing I see when I pop in the disc is that I have to download 56GB of stuff wtf. What is even the point of buying a physical copy at this point :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
going online with the halo collection the other night because i play on live every maybe 8 months or so and I figured it would be one of the games that would probably have people to play against.... 65 gb.. 65 damn gb even though i had already installed all that before...
Every other game had ridiculous amounts.. xbox ''one'' is notorious for having ridiculous amounts of downloads for live and the worst part is that it won't let you play while it's downloading....

Digital video games and digital GFs beat the physical ones for sure

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 20452