If ur nose is under 2.5 inches u don't have a right to call it big

Explain please

mk677 turns honest good men into filthy jews

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, SayNoToRotting and x30001
before & after?

Explain please
It's probably because my nose is genetically growth hormone sensitive or something lmao, my sister is short and she has a small cute nose. My brother is taller than me and has a bigger roman like nose. My nose legit got longer

It's probably because my nose is genetically growth hormone sensitive or something lmao, my sister is short and she has a small cute nose. My brother is taller than me and has a bigger roman like nose. My nose legit got longer
How long have u taken it

A little bit of research and you would have known this

my nose hasn’t changed at all.
I just want my hands to get bigger
my hands are barely over 7 inches jfl

It did nothing to my nose. :unsure:

Is your sense of smell better?

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh
This is the reason I will never touch hgh or anything similar. Nose is already way too big.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Find how many times I said it was garbage

• +1

XD

• WTF
This is the reason I will never touch hgh or anything similar. Nose is already way too big.

would rather have a giant nose at 6 foot 2 than a small or average one at 5 foot 5

• +1
I doubt this bro but oof

Mk is still legit
What else r u going to do???

you can always get rhinoplasty

• +1
my theory is that your nose should have grown along with your whole body and skull but since mk677 is only a weak boost it didn't grow your skull that big. if you do some mega boost like if you were in an intense growth spurt it might actually stay the same relative to the rest of you maybe. maybe.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Deleted member 685
I don't care I'm getting rhino in 2 years anyway.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and Deleted member 685
my theory is that your nose should have grown along with your whole body and skull but since mk677 is only a weak boost it didn't grow your skull that big. if you do some mega boost like if you were in an intense growth spurt it might actually stay the same relative to the rest of you maybe. maybe.
Imma get cjc too for super high growth hormone instead of a weak boost

I don't care I'm getting rhino in 2 years anyway.
Bro lets visit eppley together. Once we're both ascended we can travel Europe, South America and Asia and slay pussy

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Imma get cjc too for super high growth hormone instead of a weak boost

Bro lets visit eppley together. Once we're both ascended we can travel Europe, South America and Asia and slay pussy
cope

COPE. imma make an ascended niggas club where we go about fucking bitches and rate the experience like its some book club and log it.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 685
did you experience any other growth?

• +1
lol,what the fuck.

don't overdo it

i sense a growth spurt coming for you

actually makes me think. if you have a growth spurt and take igf-1 boosting peptides up intil that growth spurt and don't realise its started will your body legit double that shit and fuck you up?.
Might take aromasin too
if your estrogen levels are fine and you don't have gyno I probably wouldn't recomend it much. since estrogen is crucial for bone thickness altough MSM seems to have all the benefits of estrogen without the downsides? someone should look into just killing estrogen and taking MSM instead and see if they experiance bad symptoms at all.

• +1
Neither

It's a 2 edged sword man, I still wanna take CJC too because of heightmaxxing but if it grows my nose alot I"m fucked. Didn't know my nose was sensitive for this shit wtf

CJC 1295 DAC

Ur gon run the stack bro

I intend to tbh tbh tbh

actually makes me think. if you have a growth spurt and take igf-1 boosting peptides up intil that growth spurt and don't realise its started will your body legit double that shit and fuck you up?.

not really.. I assume,

I just believe that your body during a growth spurt will just get an extra boost to make you get great results.

Ofcourse using it during a growth spurt all depends on how tall you want to be.