wtf is will smith dating a subhuman

Mrddi

Mrddi

Bronze
4157502bcbeca39aa9d022991b0b2d6d69af1ea7

Will Smith can get hundred of stacies but he just simping for a subhuman:ROFLMAO::lul::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: TwixCell and thereallegend
life isnt about slaying

it's called being a cuck

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Mrddi and Deleted member 18244
This is what having bug eyes does to a mf

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, gamma, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
not only that, she fucked her sons friend and bragged about it on TV. said the young buck had a bigger dick then will smith and was better in bed. ofc cuck smith is still with her.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444, mulattomaxxer, Chadethnic101 and 4 others
not only that, she fucked her sons friend and bragged about it on TV. said the young buck had a bigger dick then will smith and was better in bed. ofc cuck smith is still with her.
brutal

His mom got beat up by his dad so he wants to punish himself for his father's mistakes

Same as my 6'3 cousin dating an Italian subhuman. He always reminded me of Will Smith too, similar energy.

Oh did she actually quote dick size and performance? Could u find me the quote?

he's a jester and the bitch got evil written all over her face

9843.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Mrddi
She also said coz August Alsina is circimcised and will is not, so he was better in bed

Not idea why will stays with Jada
She likes thugs like Tupac etc will is not that he deserves better tbh

he's packing. Hospitalising chicks with his massive dong lol

PS - I have a friend with a huge cock and he done the same thing. Destroyed a girl and she had to go to hospital (and her dad was a fairly famous person at the time lol)