WTF is with these noob femoid guitar players lately?

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage

JFL at this progress videos. This stuff would be considered "good" in the 50s. Nowdays, Malmsteeen is considered a sloppy mess kek. JFL if you don't play progressive neojazz math music.

ANd why the fuck do these femoids think they are good? Ok, they got tiny hands and it looks better than some ape raping the guitar but they dont play anything impressive. If i wasnt embarased of playing a cringy BC Warlock i would post a video of me playing some shred stuff.

And whree the fuck did they get all these gear? I practiced all my techniue on a borrowed guitar, i dont even have money to buy a strap lol and im 24.

Last edited:
Same thing happens with piano... asian girls that play with no soul and dudes that just make endless synthesis videos.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Same thing happens with piano... asian girls that play with no soul and dudes that just make endless synthesis videos.

its scam. i click these videos and i expect them to mog me at guitar only to find out that it took them 3 years to play stuff i could play in 2 months lol

its scam. i click these videos and i expect them to mog me at guitar only to find out that it took them 3 years to play stuff i could play in 2 months lol
Same. People make year long progress videos for Chopin pieces and I’m like motherfucker I can sightread that. Why aren’t I making videos lol. Oh right nobody wants to see an incel playing piano.

• Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Same. People make year long progress videos for Chopin pieces and I’m like motherfucker I can sightread that. Why aren’t I making videos lol. Oh right nobody wants to see an incel playing piano.

nobody wants to see an incel do some Yngiw wanabee shit on a bc rich warlock lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 773
Damn, you play Chopin? I'm mirin ngl. I'm learning Ricordanza by Liszt rn.

Damn, you play Chopin? I'm mirin ngl. I'm learning Ricordanza by Liszt rn.
Chopin is so simple and easy... Liszt is a far better composer, don’t bother with Chopin.

• +1
Reactions: john2