wtf is wrong with girls on OLD?

baerr

baerr

Platinum
even if they text you first they just ghost you??? Am I supposed to jestermaxx on the 2nd message or what??

• +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi, watah, TUSSELEIF and 3 others
Never ever ever ever jestermax

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, TUSSELEIF and baerr
Yeah it's brutal. I gave up

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and baerr
Many women will text long texts and with emojis and then suddenly get distant and flaky, and these are mtb-ltb too. HTB+ won’t even give me the time of day

• +1
Reactions: baerr and watah
Like today, added a girl on snap yesterday after talking on tinder, she was sending long messages with emojoies and shit, woke today and asked her what her plans were for the day, but just left me on read. Why they match at all is baffling, instead they waste my fucking time with their bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi, baerr and Whatever
Like today, added a girl on snap yesterday after talking on tinder, she was sending long messages with emojoies and shit, woke today and asked her what her plans were for the day, but just left me on read. Why they match at all is baffling, instead they waste my fucking time with their bullshit
Do you think we’ll ever get an answer to this or is it just due to an overwhelming influx of options they have?

• +1
Reactions: baerr and TUSSELEIF
Jestermaxing got me instant, <10 minute responses but the end result was the same, ghosted when I asked them out. Them messaging me first didn’t make that difference either. It’s brutal.

I don’t know, I’m sure Chad gets girls off these apps in 2024, but I’m pretty convinced that to get and keep a prime HTB+ that’s gonna happen when you’re in her life already, not on a screen. So then they use the apps as a game of mutual hot or not, for validation. Which actually shows a lot of insecurity on their part. Even some really attractive girls have about as much confidence as the guys in the Ratings section of .org.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and baerr
Because they're getting too many messages and feel overwhelmed. Just message again and try get her WhatsApp or something where every guy isn't messaging her on

• +1
Reactions: baerr
Because they're getting too many messages and feel overwhelmed. Just message again and try get her WhatsApp or something where every guy isn't messaging her on
What makes you think that they actually want to fuck?

What do girls gain from fucking some random guy on tinder. Unless she really likes you, you’re not gonna fuck, it’s just a dopamine boost.