Wtf just happened

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
Went bar hopping again, hit it off with a girl hold her body close to me the whole time, but then suddenly her friend’s like “let’s go, we’re taking a taxi” and i got left with blue balls. Do you think she was secretly put off and gave her friend some kind or signal? I have her contact info at least.

• So Sad
Reactions: Time Travel
her friend saved her from bbc

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, Alexanderr and Deleted member 1560
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: InZayn, BigBiceps, Zygos4Life and 1 other person
Damn, man. Cock blocked.

I chatted up her friend first but noticed that her vibe was a bit better and switched targets mid convo

asians are based and Smart for not letting a bbc fuck them

+1 good job

B7CEEF9E 2E82 4E45 A562 48E41056A2DE

XD

She hasn’t responded to me on Line yet. She probably wasn’t into it and gave her friend some kind of signal. Japanese women are ridiculously high inhibition from what I can tell. You can escalate physically and they’ll just endure it even if they aren’t attracted to you

She hasn’t responded to me on Line yet. She probably wasn’t into it and gave her friend some kind of signal. Japanese women are ridiculously high inhibition from what I can tell. You can escalate physically and they’ll just endure it even if they aren’t attracted to you
You should’ve gone to Korea, fuck the japs.

I bet it’d be more of the same
Yeah, but at least korean women don’t play that shy bullshit as much as jappos do and are more direct. Plus drinking and clubbing culture is huge there apparently but @toolateforme has more knowledge on the matter.

Yeah, but at least korean women don’t play that shy bullshit as much as jappos do and are more direct. Plus drinking and clubbing culture is huge there apparently but @toolateforme has more knowledge on the matter.
Koreans are more slutty especially plastic ones and glad to take BBC

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Is this based on experience? The competition seems too strong

Is this based on experience? The competition seems too strong
I haven't experienced japanese but I heard they are more traditional. And korean girls are plastic as fuck. Plastic girls are always more slutty