Wtf my cousin is the lord of the number game

D

Deleted member 30283

Diamond
Mind you he is married yet every place he we went he asks girls, married women their number and at night he calls time with 1 hour long ass conversations.

Because i mog him like 2.5psl due to gym and height so he asked why girls are so attracted to me ( i know the obvious blackpill ) but he is normie and doesnt know shit about anything about black pill yet motherfucker is lord of the number game. He literly asks every walking their number and callz tnem.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Corleone and cutie_pie
He is bald too, wtf - ---

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Corleone
And just talks to them on the phone?

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
And just talks to them on the phone?
Yeah on the phone, whatsapp, snap Literly everything -- these mf Literly manages to have 2hr long conversations.

It's beyond insanity tbh but mirin.

Yeah on the phone, whatsapp, snap Literly everything -- these mf Literly manages to have 2hr long conversations.

It's beyond insanity tbh but mirin.
Why? Does he fuck them?

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Sounds like a huge waste of time. You couldn‘t pay me to talk to girls for 2hrs if there wasn‘t the possibility for me to fuck her in the end.

Is he gay and needs a shoulder to cry on or does he eventually fuck these women?

Why? Does he fuck them?
Obviously that's his goal i suppose!! Just this afternoon he took the phone numbers of two married women, one girl. He is litterly talking to them right now as i write this wtf

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie
Obviously that's his goal i suppose!! Just this afternoon he took the phone numbers of two married women, one girl. He is litterly talking to them right now as i write this wtf
But do you know what % he has fucked?

Sounds like a huge waste of time. Is he gay and needs a shoulder to cry on or does he eventually fuck these women?
I mean we grow up together, he was slayer back then because i thought he got married, he would be good guy but that's not the case. .

I mean we grow up together, he was slayer back then because i thought he got married, he would be good guy but that's not the case. .
So he does fuck them in the end? :feelsokman:

So he does fuck them in the end? :feelsokman:
Obviously that's his goal but i don't know how he will manage since he we are on vocation trip together with family.

@Blackgymmax no matter how far we lookamax or psl max none of us is gonna defeat the number game guys.

@Amnesia you ever met guys like this?

@Amnesia you ever met guys like this?
i have not, but i absolutely agree that it's a numbers game, whether its IRL or tinder or whatever. U cannot let urself get phased by being rejected, women are fickle.

Sometimes a legit 9/10 makes it easy from start to finish to get her num, meet and bang but a 4/10 plain jane will ghost me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back