Wtf my mom got a black eye

Lightbulb

Lightbulb

Balding cuck
My mom is apparently going out with a man she nearly married when she was young. This guy, according to my sources, is quite an idiot and he beat up my mom. Idk why tho. My mom lied to me saying she got the black eye after she tripped ober but I know it’s bullshit.

Idk what I should do now, if I retaliate and beat him up, he might take it out on my mom again or turn me in to the police and get me arrested

If I tell my mom that I know she’s meeting this man she’ll tell me it’s not true so yh idk what I should do now to make sure this shit doesn’t happen again

Inb4 my mom deserves this bla bla

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Time Travel, Deleted member 3328, Chadelite and 3 others
Insert earrape Risitas laugh here.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Its not funny dude after all I take this shit personal so who the fuk that retard thinks he is to abuse my sibling? Fuck that I gotta make him fear me fkin prick

• JFL
Reactions: AscendenceImminent
Its not funny dude after all I take this shit personal so who the fuk that retard thinks he is to abuse my sibling? Fuck that I gotta make him fear me fkin prick

Then go and beat his ass.

Instead of posting this here.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 3962, Alt Number 3 and 2 others
Should have aimed for her throat tbh

it was her first time tasting BBC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Time Travel, Deleted member 3328 and 4 others
Beat his ass with a mask or some shit

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 3962 and IWantToMax
Have sex with ur mom

How is this even a question?

I would beat him up in an instant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 1100
Prank him. Fuck up his car, flatten his tyres, smash windscreen, spray paint it etc.
srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, BigBiceps, Alt Number 3 and 2 others
women love that. You cant fight with that. They enjoy it. Just look around dude.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 3328, RedKeyboard and 3 others
women love that. You cant fight with that. They enjoy it. Just look around dude.
sad but true, https://theestablishment.co/i-didnt-want-to-be-aroused-by-my-sexual-assault-but-i-was/index.html
My mom is apparently going out with a man she nearly married when she was young. This guy, according to my sources, is quite an idiot and he beat up my mom. Idk why tho. My mom lied to me saying she got the black eye after she tripped ober but I know it’s bullshit.

Idk what I should do now, if I retaliate and beat him up, he might take it out on my mom again or turn me in to the police and get me arrested

If I tell my mom that I know she’s meeting this man she’ll tell me it’s not true so yh idk what I should do now to make sure this shit doesn’t happen again

Inb4 my mom deserves this bla bla
dude you must stop this madness, confront him face to face or beat him bad wearing a mask. Most women after incidents like that tell themselves this wont happen again, but it happens, and after that its the same shit, they swear he wont do it again until again never comes, when he is beaten her up so bad its irreversible

Last edited:
Before you do anything you must compare your brow ridge, chin, and wrist size against his, that will define who will win on a fight (as long as both have similar fighting abilities)

• JFL
Reactions: Pillarman

Get some of your niggas and jump him. Stomp his head in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Mateusz74 and Deleted member 4464
I'll be 100% honest, if my mom came home with a black eye, I would Get The Strap

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
I would beat the shit out of him tbh

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Low T if u don’t beat the fuck out of him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
I'd beat him severely and leave him with the impression he'll lose his life if he went the police

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
fuck him up with a baseball bat and a mask, if its a surprise attack and you practice swinging enough beforehand it should be easy

tfw when even your mom is hypergamous whore

how have u not roped
:feelswhy:

B66DA997 A8BF 4473 9649 7FDD30AA6822

Murder him,
OP.

Punch his jaw off clean and call your mom and dumb whore for being with him

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
if I retaliate and beat him up, he might take it out on my mom again or turn me in to the police and get me arrested
More like your mum will turn you to the police for hitting her dark-triad low-inhib lover.

Not to make it racial but... is he black?

u r a pure cuck. There is a man who is beating and most probably also raping ur mom and u ask on a forum what u should do?

Low t as fuck. i am convinced he would beat the shit out of u.

More like your mum will turn you to the police for hitting her dark-triad low-inhib lover.

Not to make it racial but... is he black?
No
u r a pure cuck. There is a man who is beating and most probably also raping ur mom and u ask on a forum what u should do?

Low t as fuck. i am convinced he would beat the shit out of u.
kys faggot he’s past 60 y/o

Ultra low T if u don’t beat him to hospital for this

No

kys faggot he’s past 60 y/o
So what u little low t soy cuck.
He is not to old for destroying the cunt u call mom and beating her. Nvm he fucks u too in the ass, since u r that low iq and low t. u should really end ur delusional life u gay son of a whore.