Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Tf?

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Brunosardine, Vitruvian, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
Lmao what is up with women having all the masculine traits like square jaws, large skulls, protruding chins and large wrists instead of us men? We may just start injecting E instead jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Adam666, Repzta, diggbicc and 3 others
She also 750lbs?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, diggbicc and PenileFacialSurgery
She also 750lbs?
Shut the fuck up you subhuman dog. You only exist due to your whore of a mother being a community cum dumpster. Go rope, no one will even remember that you’re gone. You’re that irrelevant and useless. Don’t come barking in my threads
Lmao what is up with women having all the masculine traits like square jaws, large skulls, protruding chins and large wrists instead of us men? We may just start injecting E instead jfl.
I wrist mog my mum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: onnysk, AscendenceImminent, Deleted member 3832 and 1 other person
My aunt has bigger hands than me, my sister bigger wrists, i think i have the 1% smallets wrists in the country

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
My aunt has bigger hands than me, my sister bigger wrists, i think i have the 1% smallets wrists in the country
It’s the E in the water and plastics. I’m so sorry son

she mogs me by 1 inch

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Shut the fuck up you subhuman dog. You only exist due to your whore of a mother being a community cum dumpster. Go rope, no one will even remember that you’re gone. You’re that irrelevant and useless. Don’t come barking in my threads

I wrist mog my mum

I wrist mog my mum
Aight, I'm gonna leave this thread like your dad did 15years ago

its over for backlashcels