wtf rate this mog

paulus

paulus

EHRENMANN
d2d823985bfd5c6b12d94439df5d1f11.png

_104511092_image1.png

At some 1,400kg (220st) and 194cm (6ft 4in), the seven-year-old is believed to be the biggest steer in a country home to millions of cattle.
And his size has proved to be his saving grace. When owner Geoff Pearson tried to put him up for auction last month, meat processors said they simply couldn't handle him - so Knickers avoided the abattoir.
He will now live out the rest of his life on Lake Preston feedlot in Myalup, 136km (85 miles) south of Perth.
"Knickers lives on," says Mr Pearson, who has been fielding calls from local journalists since the Australian public broadcaster drew attention to the enormous steer - a Holstein Friesian, but significantly taller than the average for that breed.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-46357449

• +1
Reactions: badromance
just be tall and get big theory

@SomethingOff
Moggology at its finest

• +1
Reactions: SomethingOff
My dad showed me this mog earlier today. Apparently their is a cow that is 6'7 but I cant find it

My dad showed me this mog earlier today. Apparently their is a cow that is 6'7 but I cant find it

you can read height and weight in the quote

you can read height and weight in the quote
Yh ik its 1.4 tons and 194 cm but what im saying is that a bigger mogger exists out there

epic mog/10 fortinite dance style

Yh ik its 1.4 tons and 194 cm but what im saying is that a bigger mogger exists out there

holy fuck

cant really leave the house these days

imagine you walk the empty street with nothing bad in mind and suddenly you see a cow next to you getting mogged out of nowhere

• +1
Reactions: blackcat
holy fuck

cant really leave the house these days

imagine you walk the empty street with nothing bad in mind and suddenly you see a cow next to you getting mogged out of nowhere
Lol imagine walking around and then a cow height mogs you and fucks your girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
That cow could feed all of Africa.

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel and Nibba
Lol imagine walking around and then a cow height mogs you and fucks your girl

good thing is they castrated the steer in the op

however still love how it got so big they cant slaughter itanymore and it now is able to leave in peace until it dies a natural way

good thing is they castrated the steer in the op

however still love how it got so big they cant slaughter itanymore and it now is able to leave in peace until it dies a natural way
Haha ikr thats kinda funny

they should put it in a crowded manlet environment like this

Q_crowd.jpg

would be an epic picture

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Height mog, race mog, frame mog

i need to take a picture of my horse to have it inspected here,he is a fucking chad but still :cool::cool:

@Afrikancel
High IQ.

We thought we were tall @Nibba, this cow height mogs us and has 2900lbs on us.

Women would instantly be turned off by this interspecies mog. Over for humancels. Welcome to the bull-human interspecies age.

High IQ.

Women would instantly be turned off by this interspecies mog. Over for humancels. Welcome to the bull-human interspecies age.
we need ogre dna put directly in our veins

High IQ.

dont say it doesnt happen before

we have historical evidence

Minos prayed to Poseidon, the sea god, to send him a snow-white bull, as a sign of support (the Cretan Bull).

Minos's wife, fall deeply in love with the bull. Pasiphaë had craftsman Daedalus make a hollow wooden cow, and climbed inside it in order to mate with the white bull. The offspring was the monstrous Minotaur.

brutal tbh

Just be white

Users who are viewing this thread

Back