WTF something WEIRD happened in my meditation !!!!!

GoMadAndSTFU

GoMadAndSTFU

Probably more dark triad than you .
Hi guys i did my second meditation session today So that's all going well I was gradually emptying my mind and almost in.

Suddenly I felt as if someone was putting a comforter over me, my vision under my eyelids is blackened

My heartbeats are accelerating in an uncontrollable way. But it was not fear.

While I'm usually cool, I was in a kind of trance, my heart was racing,

I could no longer feel my body,

I had emptied myself, I had flashbacks of my nightmares from when I was little, well it's not really a nightmare but it's like my mind is lost in the universe you see?

Wtf did just hapenned guys

Hi guys i did my second meditation session today So that's all going well I was gradually emptying my mind and almost in.

Suddenly I felt as if someone was putting a comforter over me, my vision under my eyelids is blackened

I had emptied myself, I had flashbacks of my nightmares from when I was little, well it's not really a nightmare but it's like my mind is lost in the universe you see?

How do you meditate bro?

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
It was me bro all along.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, TheMewingBBC, FML999 and 8 others
You probably just Fell asleep

Sleep paralysis

pm me the tutorial, how do you learned how to do it ?

Fix your autism

• JFL
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU

Its called an out of body experience. Congrats bro

pm me the tutorial, how do you learned how to do it ?

I didnt learned anything bro , i just sat in the dark and meditate and this hapenned . Its only my second session jfl !

I dont eveb know brob
Its called an out of body experience. Congrats bro

Are you sure ? What was the panic attack on my. Body ?

You got blacked, son

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69, TheMewingBBC and GoMadAndSTFU
Epilepsy or autism

I was not even joking. I'm dead serious

Okay maybe you can explain to me ? Im not a, epilepsy or a autism bro . I need more details

Okay maybe you can explain to me ? Im not a, epilepsy or a autism bro . I need more details

If you felt scared or weird after that it could be a seizure

Last edited:
You got possessed by a demon boyo. That's why I said dont do that curry meditation bullshit

• JFL
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU

• Blinking over and over that may look like fluttering of the eyelids
This is true . It never happen to me befote n i dont think this is that because my my heart has accelerated in a way it never happened before . And the part out of the.body was real .
Guys wtf it look like a fucking seizure but im 17yo and it never hapenend to me in the past . Can someone help me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
I'm being ded srs right now 100 percent. Meditation is bad for you in every sense. The Bible says to watch your thoughts and stay alert. Meditation / new age devil stuff literally tells you the exact opposite and to allow these thoughts to take course, let them flow through you and pass you etc. It's a deception.

Forgot the statistics but something like 80+ percent of long term mediators got at least one negative effect from the practice lasting an average of 1 year long.

I meditated for over 1+ year straight 20+ minutes EVERY day so it's not like I don't know what meditation is either.

Your mind has mechanisms to deal with past traumas and sometimes the best mechanism is to just compartmentalize it. Pack it up and leave that's it, you dealt with it. Meditation bringing all this stuff back to the forefront is just creating more problems, that have already been dealt with.

I can go on and on but yeah 'mindfulness' meditation is just not good for you.

• Woah
Reactions: Clark69
I'm being ded srs right now 100 percent. Meditation is bad for you in every sense. The Bible says to watch your thoughts and stay alert. Meditation / new age devil stuff literally tells you the exact opposite and to allow these thoughts to take course, let them flow through you and pass you etc. It's a deception.

Forgot the statistics but something like 80+ percent of long term mediators got at least one negative effect from the practice lasting an average of 1 year long.

I meditated for over 1+ year straight 20+ minutes EVERY day so it's not like I don't know what meditation is either.

Your mind has mechanisms to deal with past traumas and sometimes the best mechanism is to just compartmentalize it. Pack it up and leave that's it, you dealt with it. Meditation bringing all this stuff back to the forefront is just creating more problems, that have already been dealt with.

Yeah , in some cases , i think you are right. But i want to know what hapenned during this meditation

• Blinking over and over that may look like fluttering of the eyelids
This is true . It never happen to me befote n i dont think this is that because my my heart has accelerated in a way it never happened before . And the part out of the.body was real .
Guys wtf it look like a fucking seizure but im 17yo and it never hapenend to me in the past . Can someone help me
Go see a doctor, they will eventually tell you better and make an electroencephalogram to study better.
It's nothing to worry about, as long as you don't have actual seizures

no wonder i feel like i'm being watched when meditating and having a lot more nightmares recently

no wonder i feel like i'm being watched when meditating and having a lot more nightmares recently
How long have you been meditating for?

Once I felt something crazy while meditating
I could feel my blood flowing in my veins, shit was crazy ngl