WTF? Strongest ascension ever and is from a foid.

Slayerino

Slayerino

PSL 🎱 or 💀

Lol makeup only

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: laske.7, bladeeout, Deleted member 5385 and 13 others
Foids dont need bones as much as men so easier for them to ascend, as long as they dont have a hooked nose and a chin that blends in their neck they can easily ascend with few fillers here and there, most go overboard with lip fillers and end up with fake toilet seat lips

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'8manlet, MentalistKebab, PrisonMike and 12 others
makeup, hair dye ,contacts

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos, CursedOne and Lev Peshkov
That's Fucking Fakeup

Why are you surprised its from a girl, they literally have it so much easier to ascend

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout
daily reminder that women have lives on 10x boost
1 rhinoplasty for her = 1 lefort 3 for you
5kg less for her= 15 mr.Olympia for you

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: 5'8manlet, MentalistKebab, PrisonMike and 17 others
I am thinking about learning how to do make up as a man. I have already been watching videos on how to do it without looking like I am wearing any make up.

• JFL
Reactions: SolidSnake, Deleted member 4430, .🇹🇩. and 1 other person
I am thinking about learning how to do make up as a man. I have already been watching videos on how to do it without looking like I am wearing any make up.
Link?

absolutely brutal that women have it this easy

makeup=lefort 3 for women

imagine face fucking her wet lips

:love:

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne

for us black brahs

The videos are more about creating an even skin tone while hiding the lines and wrinkles. I won't change much if you already have perfect skin

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino

for us black brahs

The videos are more about creating an even skin tone while hiding the lines and wrinkles. I won't change much if you already have perfect skin

S U R G E R Y THE REST IS B U L L S H I T AND C O P E

If it doesnt contain general anesthetia its worthless!!!!!!!!!!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1849 and Slayerino
S U R G E R Y THE REST IS B U L L S H I T AND C O P E

If it doesnt contain general anesthetia its worthless!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha you have a point, but some people don't have the money or the courage for plastic surgery. This is at least something instead of just working on "game"
At least here you are directly working on your face. If you get a good at make up, you can even create the illusion of facial structures like women do.
I do agree that surgery is the most effective way if your flaws are fixable with surgery.

Well of course it is gonna come from a chick.

Makeup application works a treat, but when you combine it with surgery, they're going from low-tier normies to Stacey Lites ROFL

most go overboard with lip fillers and end up with fake toilet seat lips

And still have a gigantic smv. Even looking like a retarded duck, gives them no smv hit.

looks like she had rhino, lipgillers, rest is fake up and fake lenses.

youd still wake up in the morning near the abomination on the left picture.

Theres a reason why 99% of foods dont leave the house without fakeup, because they know how much it ascends them.

Thats the reason why some of them spend fuckin 1.5+ hours to cake their face befote going out of house, plus dont forget that they constantly check and adjust their warpaint throughout the day.

most foids are pitiful, sad creatures without their fakeup.

GL men look almost the same 24-7, which is why theyre the true beautiful ppl. Modt foids lose several psl points without their fakeup and all other fake shit they use like hair extensions, fake eye lashes, fake eye lenses etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Usum, Slayerino and HighIQcel
She doesn't even look good on the right. I hate that we live in a world where looking like a clown is considered improving your looks. Women look 1000x better when they are wearing minimal makeup, fake eyelashes, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Usum
looks like she had rhino, lipgillers, rest is fake up and fake lenses.

youd still wake up in the morning near the abomination on the left picture.

Theres a reason why 99% of foods dont leave the house without fakeup, because they know how much it ascends them.

Thats the reason why some of them spend fuckin 1.5+ hours to cake their face befote going out of house, plus dont forget that they constantly check and adjust their warpaint throughout the day.

most foids are pitiful, sad creatures without their fakeup.

GL men look almost the same 24-7, which is why theyre the true beautiful ppl. Modt foids lose several psl points without their fakeup and all other fake shit they use like hair extensions, fake eye lashes, fake eye lenses etc.
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

She doesn't even look good on the right. I hate that we live in a world where looking like a clown is considered improving your looks. Women look 1000x better when they are wearing minimal makeup, fake eyelashes, etc.
I indeed can't fuck clowns.

It's easier for foids to looksmax, not only they don't need that many surgeries but the results tend to look better on females anyway (limb lengthening makes your proportions weird if you are a man but good if you are a female, lip lift only looks good on girls, etc)

I used to coom to that bitch

Fakeup can ascend a foid so hard. +2 - 4 PSL if done correctly. It's a mask that can fraud her colouring, collagen, eyebrows, eyelashes and bone structure. Meanwhile, even a normie with a good base needs LeFort just to get anything near +2-3 PSL. Being a woman is literally like life on tutorial mode.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero