WTF this language is so ugly

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday

Why is feminism there too??Shouldn’t they be solving starvation first?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33986, TheAbyssinian, Roquefort and 2 others
Thai is the worst

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Roquefort, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
Just post vids from feminist manifestations to prove that one of the best languages in the world is shit theory, your oneitis would get wet if I started talking to her in Spanish son.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lucifer X, Deleted member 14693, exo and 2 others
Spanish only sounds good when native Spaniards speak it

Just post vids from feminist manifestations to prove that one of the best languages in the world is shit theory, your oneitis would get wet if I started talking to her in Spanish son.
I prefer French it sounds more elegant. Spanish sounds like NPC ethnic language.

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 20370
Femicide is final solution to female problem

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy and try2beme
What are they doing im caging hard af at this

Marching around and chanting is defo gonna stop niggas from raping bitches 🥺🥺

• JFL
Reactions: Gus17 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Nigga French sounds like frogs choking on a baguette :lul:
Keep malding u brown subhuman pig consuming dog, dont forget u cried to us for the reconquista u fkn low t nigger

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Keep malding u brown subhuman pig consuming dog, dont forget u cried to us for the reconquista u fkn low t nigger
How do French view Spanish?

Spaniards dislike French and even have a derogatory term for them (gabacho), idk if the sentiment is mutual tho.

@Roquefort have fun living in your cucked country where you can't even do paternity tests and have to put up with ethnics rioting lmfao.

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: try2beme, Roquefort and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Spaniards dislike French and even have a derogatory term for them (gabacho), idk if the sentiment is mutual tho.

@Roquefort have fun living in your cucked country where you can't even do paternity tests and have to put up with ethnics rioting lmfao.
But France is more wealthy than Spaniard right? and their cultures mogs Spaniard too.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Roquefort
We consider them poor, but sexy ( like little brown subhumans dolls since they are little as fuck ), but their languages is gay af

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
But France is more wealthy than Spaniard right? and their cultures mogs Spaniard too.
Spanish subhumans got nothing that we french envy. We mog them historically, and even as of today we mog hard

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: try2beme and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
We consider them poor, but sexy ( like little brown subhumans dolls since they are little as fuck ), but their languages is gay af
What’s their male height? and what’s male heights in France?

I remember visiting France and Swiss french they seem to be much shorter than slavic on average

Yea France mogs Spain in history, culture, and commerce. The greatest parts of Spanish history would be the reconquista where they took the iberian penisula back from Muslims and their colonizing of new world. France had Napoleon and his empire which was way more impactful culturally for the rest of Europe helping to spread nationalism and republicanism.

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort

i forgot spaniards do not have riots since they are the ethnics of europe themselves, u r 3rd world for a reason lmao

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
What’s their male height? and what’s male heights in France?
It’s literally the same lmao

IMG 6819

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
french = gay spanish = based

• +1
Reactions: Lucifer X
Yea France mogs Spain in history, culture, and commerce. The greatest parts of Spanish history would be the reconquista where they took the iberian penisula back from Muslims and their colonizing of new world. France had Napoleon and his empire which was way more impactful culturally for the rest of Europe helping to spread nationalism and republicanism.
Nigga we discovered a whole new continent, nothing compares to that.

• Love it
Reactions: Lucifer X
Nigga we discovered a whole new continent, nothing compares to that.
The problem with Spain is it's so stuck up with sheep mentality.

I think Vietnamese more so but that’s just because how it is sounds
Youre a literal Lao monkey who should be reabsorbed into Vietnam again

Italian mogs

Youre a literal Lao monkey who should be reabsorbed into Vietnam again
No, we need to settle new amendment between bidirectional relation between us. Vietnam cannot Annex us different language and culture. Weak soft power among young generations too.

Italian mogs
Yeah no shit sherlock, that’s why I wanna learn Italian, I already have an Italian name and some bitches guess me as Italian, knowing the language is the last missing piece before I can larp as Italian

prego italian GIF

Yeah no shit sherlock, that’s why I wanna learn Italian, I already have an Italian name and some bitches guess me as Italian, knowing the language is the last missing piece before I can larp as Italian

prego italian GIF
Tier list as an outsider

French>Italian>Spanish