yang

yang

Went acidfacing
@slime

wtf they put this nigga on TV

@6ft5manlet

• JFL
Reactions: Rift, Mateusz74, auboutduprecipice and 10 others
You are 16. As soon as you turn 18 I will take you to a boxing ring with your consent and beat you to a pulp.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Limbo, Feanor, Golden Glass and 6 others
Give credits

• +1
Reactions: yang
Comical. XD

You are 16. As soon as you turn 18 I will take you to a boxing ring with your consent and beat you to a pulp.
STFU FAGGOT, BEFORE I SLAP YOU INTO SUBMISSION.

Are you slightly autistic?

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass and Deleted member 2756
he's 16 and he has quadruple the test that you do.

reminder, you look like an autistic mole rat.

• JFL
Reactions: yang and Deleted member 2846
Are you slightly autistic?
I am not autistic, my behavior isn't the same as most users because I am smarter than them.
he's 16 and he has quadruple the test that you do.

reminder, you look like an autistic mole rat.
And you look like my shit that I leave in a sewer you fucking bitch. I see your threads about your peptides you are genetically weak

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Limbo, MandibularCel, Golden Glass and 1 other person
I am not autistic, my behavior isn't the same as most users because I am smarter than them.

And you look like my shit that I leave in a sewer you fucking bitch. I see your threads about your peptides you are genetically weak

I ask because you made a thread saying you’re slightly autistic and your posts back up that claim.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass, Deleted member 2756 and yang
damn glow up of the century for the nigga @slime in that photo

• +1

I mog you so fucking hard you old faggot.

calling me genetically weak yet you browse this forum, this isn't the place for old cunts that can't improve their looks, forget it you fossil.

I mog you so fucking hard you old faggot.

calling me genetically weak yet you browse this forum, this isn't the place for old cunts that can't improve their looks, forget it you fossil.
You look like shit compared to me you little bitch. I will fuck your hindu mother.

Attachments

• JPEG_20180321_144038.jpg
    JPEG_20180321_144038.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 24
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Rift, Limbo and 4 others
You look like shit compared to me you little bitch. I will fuck your hindu mother.
Buddy, for starters i'm white, secondly, you're an ugly cunt, you couldn't fuck a girl if she was practically begging for it you rotting fossil.

you fit this criteria perfectly you old cunt.

Buddy, for starters i'm white, secondly, you're an ugly cunt, you couldn't fuck a girl if she was practically begging for it you rotting fossil.

View attachment 256594

you fit this criteria perfectly you old cunt.
I don't have those features bitch.

I don't have those features bitch.
you're very fucking ugly though aren't you? you wear glasses, have pale white ghostly skin.

I think you fit it perfectly, grandpa.

• +1
you're very fucking ugly though aren't you? you wear glasses, have pale white ghostly skin.

I think you fit it perfectly, grandpa.
How old are you bitch,

How old are you bitch,
Speak no more, a male using the world bitch to describe another male unironically is peak estrogen.

• +1
St moleratcel