wtf whats wrong with the mods here

C

Cr™

Silver
i was tryna ask for help on an ebook i make and then my post gets deleted saying make your own book

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, <6PSLcel, BrutalMogger and 3 others
mods are jews

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and negativepsl
I wasn't the mod that deleted it but I saw that post. You made a low effort post asking for people to post looksmaxing advice that you can sell to 14-16yr olds in an e-book. This is not how that board is supposed to be used.

Please familiarize yourself with the rules of the boards before posting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, asdvek, <6PSLcel and 6 others
I wasn't the mod that deleted it but I saw that post. You made a low effort post asking for people to post looksmaxing advice that you can sell to 14-16yr olds in an e-book. This is not how that board is supposed to be used.

Please familiarize yourself with the rules of the boards before posting.
waw "low-effort" buddy im not boutta write a 600 word essay asking for looksmaxxing advice i wrote exactly whats needed im not gonna go and write " Dear gentlemen/sigma looksmaxxers i am proud to say im about to start a new knowledge full Electronic ebook that i will sell to children between the ages of fourteen - sixteen i would greatly appreciate it if someone would give me all the looksmaxxing methods/advice i should input into this book jfl jew

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, asdvek, Jova and 2 others
waw "low-effort" buddy im not boutta write a 600 word essay asking for looksmaxxing advice i wrote exactly whats needed im not gonna go and write " Dear gentlemen/sigma looksmaxxers i am proud to say im about to start a new knowledge full Electronic ebook that i will sell to children between the ages of fourteen - sixteen i would greatly appreciate it if someone would give me all the looksmaxxing methods/advice i should input into this book jfl jew
How about you do the fucking research needed to make the fucking book in the first place? Everything you need to make the book is already on this site, but you just want to be lazy. And I don't care how you word the post. The post itself was entirely not right for the Looksmaxing board. This is why it was deleted.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, <6PSLcel, Lynxress and 1 other person
jewracell pill

How about you do the fucking research needed to make the fucking book in the first place? I don't care how you word it. The post itself was entirely not right for the Looksmaxing board. This is why it was deleted.
dnr

• JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Sigma looksmaxxers

figure it out init