WTF why do people with hunter eyes have no lashes lmao?

Deleted member 9048

Deleted member 9048

‏‏‎ ‎
Oml3tlO
20201212 082025
20201207 141500

is this considered a failo?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 10491 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
dude, the eyelashes are under the hooding that's why you see that sick shadowy affect in gandy's and salih's eye area.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greywind, AscendingHero, owlofathena and 9 others
Unseeable when your fat cover your entire upper eyelid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
Many do. @Gudru

• +1
Who tf needs eyelashes anymore when you have top tier hunter eyes?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 4562, bugeye and 2 others
Fick those eyes look so ideal how can one get a surgery to achieve those hunter eyes tbh

• +1
Great eyelashes can make you look even hotter
they make your eyes appear more hooded and you more healthy
bbe10ffc5410701ae833411a39a3f626--beard-styles-pictures-good-looking-men.jpg
715845643-c438bdaa9b9686b888990369d322caaf.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Copeful, Deleted member 10987 and 3 others
77417758 164937034755533 6221714285084493914 n

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 9344, SOS-Sonic and 1 other person
Fick those eyes look so ideal how can one get a surgery to achieve those hunter eyes tbh
You can get close to it but you can probably never achieve this level of hooding and orbital compactness if you don't have it naturally.

A prominent browridge, positive canthal tilt and strong undereye support along with zero UEE basically.

Canthoplasty, canthopexy, fat grafting UEE/dermal fillers, infraorbital rim implants.

Those four surgeries will get you close to Hunter eyes. If your eye shape sucks you can get almond eye surgery.

Although tbh hunter eyes are overrated and you don't need them, just average almond eyes are good enough to slay IRL.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Swolepenisman
80591711 176614763420701 1117622277216815514 n

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
  • JFL
Reactions: Swolepenisman
You can get close to it but you can probably never achieve this level of hooding and orbital compactness if you don't have it naturally.

A prominent browridge, positive canthal tilt and strong undereye support along with zero UEE basically.

Canthoplasty, canthopexy, fat grafting UEE/dermal fillers, infraorbital rim implants.

Those four surgeries will get you close to Hunter eyes. If your eye shape sucks you can get almond eye surgery.

Although tbh hunter eyes are overrated and you don't need them, just average almond eyes are good enough to slay IRL.
Mine already are decent I have shitty orbitals I think tho but I don't need super hunter eyes just like pitt tier he still has some uee

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699

it's that medial canthus too, they look so predatorial it's insane ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, SOS-Sonic and Deleted member 9699
it's that medial canthus too, they look so predatorial it's insane ngl.
Yeah was gonna say that but I was like jfl there's no surgery for medial canthus.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
Yeah was gonna say that but I was like jfl there's no surgery for medial canthus.
gotta thank mom for the medial canthus then, although i'll never have an eye area like the gods posted in OP.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
@Warlow he doesnt know :forcedsmile:
I heard about one from some autist on .me but jfl I wouldn't wanna fuck with my medial canthus. Thank god mine is downturned anyway.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
I havee big lashes tbh

my avi has eyelashes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
i have no eyelashes, theyre blocked by the skin unless i raise it up. but otherwise the length and amount is actually a good amount.

Attachments

• 20190928_113340.jpg
    20190928_113340.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 40
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10491 and Deleted member 9048
i have no eyelashes, theyre blocked by the skin unless i raise it up. but otherwise the length and amount is actually a good amount.
You dont have hunter eyes why do you post your pic ?

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, asiannickghur and Deleted member 9048
holy fuck those hunter eyes

• +1
Reactions: asiannickghur
You dont have hunter eyes why do you post your pic ?

other than the lower eyelid, my eye area is similar to dae na's, whether he (or asians in general) has/can have hunter eyes is up to general consensus

• JFL
Eyes lashes are feminine as fuck while hunter eyes are masculine as fuck makes no sense to have both

• Hmm...
Reactions: Warlow
Eyes lashes are feminine as fuck while hunter eyes are masculine as fuck makes no sense to have both
Eye lashes mean sex appeal (just like dark eyebrows)
They are necessary to both male and female
And gandy and salih have long lashes

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist