and people expect me to believe that technology isnt straight up magic 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
wtf, I'm so offended right now.

Physics in india:

i give it 30-40 years

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
With your alcoholism, you wouldn't be able to see the day.

was gonna make a thread about feeling so fucking sad because i ran out of supplies, and nothing works today because it's some forced national holiday

legit feel like i won't survive the night. i'm coping by sniffing my empty wine bottles

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
was gonna make a thread about feeling so fucking sad because i ran out of supplies, and nothing works today because it's some forced national holiday

legit feel like i won't survive the night
Make a thread. Talk about your feelings.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33275 and Deleted member 20399
This is like saying. "People don't travel with cars. They just fly sitting down on the air." It's the charge in the wire that carries the energy.

legit feel like i won't survive the night. i'm coping by sniffing my empty wine bottles

guess who just bought 4 l of white wine, op

7GGC.gif

(free bump)

This is like saying. "People don't travel with cars. They just fly sitting down on the air." It's the charge in the wire that carries the energy.
not at all. it's the fields that carry the energy, which travels directly from battery to source, ignoring the wires