Maxout

Alan Delon Pilled
HELLLP5918
the white thing on the right

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2788
Wtf is that

cant see shit

Bro this is the image quality I expect from fbi and nasa how’d your camera get this good ??

Teeth being pulled out and a new alien is about to born

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Maxout and Deleted member 7125
Can’t tell what’s happened

If it’s a gum injury I guess you’d just swish with salt water a couple times and maybe use gauze? It’ll probably just take time. Look it up tho. How longs it been like this?

• +1
Reactions: Maxout
The gum has ripped and the white bone is showing
the actual bone???? Go to a dentist or doctor ASAP if there is actual bone exposed. It’ll probably be very bloody if that’s actually the case

• +1
If it’s a gum injury I guess you’d just swish with salt water a couple times and maybe use gauze? It’ll probably just take time. Look it up tho. How longs it been like this?
2 days or 1 day ago

the actual bone???? Go to a dentist or doctor ASAP if there is actual bone exposed. It’ll probably be very bloody if that’s actually the case
dentist is closed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8744
I looked it up and it said no but I think that it’s referring to long term -brushing too hard. This one time incedent probably won’t be the same. I wouldn’t worry. You can’t go back in time. Schedule an appointment tmr and go from there.

• +1
I looked it up and it said no but I think that it’s referring to long term -brushing too hard. This one time incedent probably won’t be the same. I wouldn’t worry. You can’t go back in time. Schedule an appointment tmr and go from there.
Thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8744
perform BSSO on yourself asap OP

That looks like cancer.