wtf you supposed to do at 22? Question for maturecels

Thefaqeeh

Thefaqeeh

Gold
I'm 22, I don't enjoy slaying particularly, nor do I enjoy clubbing, my body is very fragile and whenever I go drinking I fuck up my gums or some shit and it takes weeks to fix if ever, I had my fair share of women in my teen years, and shit just be getting old, I don't have a stable social life since I been Geomaxxing since 18, I enjoy staying at home at weekends and studying shit, but I feel like I will regret it perhaps when im approaching 30s and descending ( I def not the type of guy maintaining looks at 30)

why WERE You doing at your late early 20s, do you regret it? wtf is a guy like me supposed to do at this age, I don't even know

@TechnoBoss @Orc @Michael Myers

• +1
Reactions: Madridista and TechnoBoss
I went to college and dropped out (still haven’t gotten outside of this cycle), I was infatuated with a oneitis who didn’t know I existed (eventually I got rejected :feelscry: but I already knew that beforehand). You’re supposed to be in college, perhaps have a job and if you’re not ugly then you can have a girlfriend as well, hang out with your friends during the weekends, etc.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, boss8055, Madridista and 4 others
I went to college and dropped out (still haven’t gotten outside of this cycle), I was infatuated with a oneitis who didn’t know I existed (eventually I got rejected :feelscry: but I already knew that beforehand). You’re supposed to be in college, perhaps have a job and if you’re not ugly then you can have a girlfriend as well, hang out with your friends during the weekends, etc.
thing is been there done that, none of that shit entertain me no more, I had enough failed LTRs to know im too autist to have a foreign girlfriend, but I can't go back home anymore, I don't really desire anything no more, did everything very young in life

thing is been there done that, none of that shit entertain me no more, I had enough failed LTRs to know im too autist to have a foreign girlfriend, but I can't go back home anymore, I don't really desire anything no more, did everything very young in life
Are you depressed per chance?

• +1
Reactions: Thefaqeeh
brutal I feel like 22 is the last age where you get deep oneitises and shit, its like a final growth plate fusing

nah just been away from home for so long, been living alone since 16, fucked every race of women, lived on every continent by myself, learned instruments, got fat, got anorexic, built a physique, tried it all, psychedelics since 15, I feel like 21 was the last year where things in life were "ethereal" maybe its because ive been sober for a while, im just turning to a boring adult, and I fear im doing it too early, I worry my late 20s will hit me hard, since now I spend weekends cooking and reading philosophy books like a 70 year old

it doesn't help that every 2 years I move, so I haven't had a stable friend group since my teen years

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
All you can really do is gain time by getting ahead of possible events that might or might not occur by gaining money and training as much as possible so that you are always ready

• +1
All you can really do is gain time by getting ahead of possible events that might or might not occur by gaining money and training as much as possible so that you are always ready
nah training everyday early 20s is a loser trait been there done that, shit supposed to be done in your teen years, early 20s shouldn't be spent at some gym

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaghrebGator
brutal I feel like 22 is the last age where you get deep oneitises and shit, its like a final growth plate fusing
Yeah, my oneitis started at around that age. And now I don’t like anyone at all, it’s impossible for me to like anyone, and especially to the extent I liked my old oneitis. It’s royally fucked.

• +1
nah training everyday early 20s is a loser trait been there done that, shit supposed to be done in your teen years, early 20s shouldn't be spent at some gym
Gym is forever until you hit 40s-50s or maybe even 60s man. Every week you gotta be there those 3-4 days If you hit during your 15s and stop one year you'll lose everything you gained anyways

Don't take it as a waste of time because anyways at your 20s is when people waste the most of their time on entertainment and foolish things like parties, some even do what they call STUDYING for God's sake!

Heck for me the gym is a time gain, it's the only thing that really gives an excuse to eat more

• +1
Gym is forever until you hit 40s-50s or maybe even 60s man. Every week you gotta be there those 3-4 days If you hit during your 15s and stop one year you'll lose everything you gained anyways

Don't take it as a waste of time because anyways at your 20s is when people waste the most of their time on entertainment and foolish things like parties, some even do what they call STUDYING for God's sake!

Heck for me the gym is a time gain, it's the only thing that really gives an excuse to eat more
I get you but many men Ive seen got married, found different meaningful relationships, built careers at this time, I'm not saying dont be gymming, but there is more than that at this time it feels like, there should be a foundational level of achievement by now

it is too late for athletic copes, most athletes had a career going on by this age, fucking Kobe was my age at an NBA final, how could I be proud of a PR on some bench? what does this say about my future? idk if this makes sense

• +1
Yeah, my oneitis started at around that age. And now I don’t like anyone at all, it’s impossible for me to like anyone, and especially to the extent I liked my old oneitis. It’s royally fucked.
life is one strange phenomena, yes that is what I'm talking about, that "etherealness" can't love nobody no more, even music taste is set in stone that age, like there is an umbilical cord with God that has been cut, even my desires were achieved by the universe randomly at younger ages. shits weird mane. end of puberty affects even the conscious, I guess that's also why life long friends separate at this age also

at your age is normal to be at uni and have a job it doesnt have to be amazing

I get you but many men Ive seen got married, found different meaningful relationships, built careers at this time, I'm not saying dont be gymming, but there is more than that at this time it feels like, there should be a foundational level of achievement by now
Yeah i understand you. In fact that's how it should be it's just that during this time we incels are very lost on this regard, that's why i think best you can do is always be ahead of things and gym is a great way
it is too late for athletic copes, most athletes had a career going on by this age, fucking Kobe was my age at an NBA final, how could I be proud of a PR on some bench? what does this say about my future? idk if this makes sense
Yeah jfl i was coping with wanting to be an athlete even at 22 because i was blessed with great sports genetics but wasted it by getting fat like 3 years during my last teenage years which was devastating for any aspirations

Now i only train to reach whatever ceiling i have and as i said to be ahead of things because the feeling of something reaching you like an opportunity to marry a girl you like but knowing you can't because you don't have money or you are not in shape and you could have been is very harsh and hurtful

at your age is normal to be at uni and have a job it doesnt have to be amazing
if you're a normie yes, that trajectory would lead you to be disrespected by youngsters at your 30s, when you know you are much more than a civilian

About to be 22 this Sunday. After I get a job, I will focus on having as much fun as possible without destroying myself (no drugs, for example), going out with my friends, traveling, having some casual sex, and whatever happens in the process. Studying is secondary. I'm more interested in enjoying my prime.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon and Thefaqeeh
Yeah i understand you. In fact that's how it should be it's just that during this time we incels are very lost on this regard, that's why i think best you can do is always be ahead of things and gym is a great way

Yeah jfl i was coping with wanting to be an athlete even at 22 because i was blessed with great sports genetics but wasted it by getting fat like 3 years during my last teenage years which was devastating for any aspirations

Now i only train to reach whatever ceiling i have and as i said to be ahead of things because the feeling of something reaching you like an opportunity to marry a girl you like but knowing you can't because you don't have money or you are not in shape and you could have been is very harsh and hurtful
yes, I agree, I'm just saying every political, athletic, or artistic career I have perceived started prior or around my age right now, even if they peaked later, like in BP terms, Chico's life is documented catalogue after catalogue, teen to where he is now, he was the most handsome of his time, and his life felt short, his prime, 10 google searches and it all feels lackluster tf that says about me when I am a fracture of that, I need to find my calling ASAP, and it's definitely not being pretty, I appreciate your discussion and responses. :love::blackpill:

• Love it
I kinda wanna kill myself just turned 18 already feel old

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Thefaqeeh
coke

• +1
I kinda wanna kill myself just turned 18 already feel old
nah cut the doomer behavior 18 was glorious , I fucked tens of bitches and did countless things from your age till now, serious shit got a couple years

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Madridista
nah cut the doomer behavior 18 was glorious , I fucked tens of bitches and did countless things from your age till now, serious shit got a couple years
Rate and height? How did you manage to fuck tons of bitches at that age?

• +1
depends on your circumstances ig

• +1
Rate and height? How did you manage to fuck tons of bitches at that age?
live in a shithole and just have the sauce I guess, didn't give a fuck about reality till like 21, none of that BP shit and the environment operated diff, druggie and piano player was 6'4-5 maybe that helped, also lived in multiple countries since I had money to blow and not being able to go back home from other life circumstances

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Madridista